Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hada Labo UV Moist Emulsion SPF50+ PA+++

After using the highly coveted Hada Labo UV Moist Emulsion SPF50+ PA+++ for about a month, I'm sold. This is good, fantabulously good. I mean it, from my bottom of my frozen heart.

Simple and straightforward packaging, I like.

It is housed in a sleek slim bottle, with 38ml of product. Hmm... weird number, I know.

All you need to know (:

Free of artificial ingredients:- fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol, colorant

The nozzle enables me to have a better control of the amount of product I want to dispense for use.

Remember to give the bottle a good shake before use (:

A glossy white fluid, with a slightly watery emulsion-like consistency.

It disappears into skin, leaving no white cast. Just a slight sheen, that's all.

Easy to spread on skin.

After applying...

Close-up on my bare skin with only Hada Labo UV Moist Emulsion SPF50+ PA+++

It feels super lightweight on the skin, and it doesn't take long for it to be fully absorbed. Once absorbed, it leaves no white cast. As compared to other sunblocks, this has got to be the most moisturizing of all (thanks to the 3 types of hyaluronic acid it contains). My skin looks nicely supple and radiant after application, doesn't feel or look greasy at all. It makes a pretty good makeup base, as it enables foundation to glide on easily and last longer. I like how my skin doesn't feel overwhelmed with all those layers of skincare + sunblock + makeup on my face, especially with the incredulously hot weather nowadays. The sunblock power is enough for me as I'm one who's seldom exposed to sunlight for long hours.

At a relatively affordable price of $19.90, this is one sunblock you ought to try. That said, if you're going to use it on body as well, this can be rather costly.

2 comments: