Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello Kitty Diamond Gloss

Being a huge fan of the mouthless kitty, I squealed with delight upon receiving the Hello Kitty press kit from Star Asia.

A brief description of Hello Kitty [image credits to Google Search]

Hello Kitty Makeup, exclusively available at Watsons Singapore.

Hello Kitty Diamond Gloss comes in a cocktail of 7 fruity flavors, namely:- Lemon IncestOrange Mécanique, Strawberry Fields, Pink Paradise, Big Apple, Eau de coco, Blueberry Nights.

Retails at $12.90 each.

I received these 3 delicious flavors in my press kit - Lemon IncestOrange Mécanique, Strawberry Fields.

So sparkly! Aren't they beautiful?

Photographed best with sunlight!

They are housed in transparent bottles, so that you can easily see the acidulated colors of these glosses.

I like the idea of a roll-on applicator, coz it makes application so easy peasy. Simply glide the gloss onto lips... without the use of mirror.

Lemon Incest

PS: The name sounds soooooo wrong!!!! =.=zzz

Orange Mécanique

Strawberry Fields

Here's the lip swatch of Strawberry Fields. It gives the lips the right amount of shine (in my opinion), with a very slight hint of color. While the sparkly shimmer bits appear more concentrated in the bottle, they look pretty scattered on the lips.

My favorite flavor will be Orange Mécanique, coz it smells just like yummy orange candies. As for Lemon Incest Strawberry Fields, they smell just like lemon and strawberry candies respectively.

I'm glad to say that the gloss is neither sticky nor greasy. In fact, they feel pretty moisturizing. An instant savior for my dry-looking lips!

Beat the monday blues with these kawaii lip glosses 

***All product info & unmarked images are extracted from press release unless otherwise stated.***

 

2 comments:

  1. I want all of them! n__n So kitty! Kiss-kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished I've all of 'em too, esp. Blueberry Nights! :P

    ReplyDelete