Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mavala Lip Gloss [Sugar Free Collection]

Along with Delicious Color's, I also received a lovely set of Mavala Lip Gloss [Sugar Free Collection]. I had fun trying 'em out!

Mavala Lip Gloss [Sugar Free Collection] is created to match Delicious Color's [mini nail polish collection], for a yummilicious mix!

Mavala Lip Gloss is rich, ultra-shiny BUT non-sticky. Its formula contains micro-shimmering particles of mother-of-pearl as well as grape seed oil. Grape seed oil is enriched with vitamins, mineral salts and oglio-elements. It also contains polyphenols, which are Vitamin E enriched molecules which help to reinforce the natural protection of the lips, effectively fighting free radicals which are responsible for 80% of skin's premature ageing. The combination of emollient esters and grape seed oil, provides soothing, regenerating and nourishing care to lips.

I was provided with 5 beautiful shades to feature in my blog 

These lip glosses are housed in clear tubes, which showcase their true colors. What you see is what you get!

Strawberry, like a delicious red coulis

Litchi, like a crunchy exotic fruit

Bubble Gum, like an old fashioned chewing gum

Grapefruit, like a fresh and rosy sweet

Blackcurrant, like a tasty cassis sugared almond

Love the soft foam applicator, feels very gentle on my lips (:

 

Swatch-fest!

These lip glosses pack a punch -- so pigmented! The shades are slightly iridescent to unveil the colors in all their beauty and subtleness.

Lip Swatches!

I enjoy using these vanilla-flavored lip glosses as they make my lips look so juicy :P As shown from the image above, my lips doesn't look/feel so dry with the lip glosses on. The shimmering particles are not obvious at all, unless you scrutinize real up close.

Litchi is a pretty nude peach color, best paired with smokey eyes (in my opinion). In comparison to the rest, it kind of emphasizes my lip's fine lines the most.

Grapefruit and Bubble Gum are my favorite shades, especially the latter. My lips look perfectly yummilicious with Bubble Gum on. My lip's fine lines are not that visible. As for Grapefruit, I just love this coral shade. Nothing too bright. MLBB (my lips but better) lip color 

Strawberry's consistency is slightly watery, which doesn't give full-on red lips. Regardless, it is still decently pigmented. A cheery red which brightens up one's look instantly.

Blackcurrant is not too dark, a gorgeous red-violet. Not your conventional lip color. It gives off that mysterious vibe, me like.

I LOVE 'EM ALL!

My favorite shades (:

LOTD with Bubble Gum. Ahh... I'm missing my bright pink hair >.<~~

The long list of shades available.

That's all. Thanks for reading! (:

For more info & updates on Mavala, LIKE Mavala Singapore FB Page.

***All product info are extracted from press release and mavala.co.uk.***

No comments:

Post a Comment