Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Snippets of My Life -- No.2

Just celebrated my bro's birthday 2 days ago, at Itacho Sushi. Once again, "Happy 25th!" :D

My choice, a bad one. Overall, Itacho Sushi food standard was really bad. The 40-cents soya sauce salmon sushi (limited to 4pcs per person) was the saving grace of this overpriced meal. Sushi Tei will be a better choice, me thinks.

Hello Kitty Diamond Glosses ($12.90 each) are available at Watsons now! I'll be featuring these 3 flavors in a separate post.

Comes in 7 flavors!

Received a pretty red rose, together with an invitation to Heroine Make event. So innovative right?

$2 each! 

Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement Treatment Oil (Straight) is one of my favorite hair care products. I use it on towel-dried hair and it makes my hair so soft and smooth! Highly recommended to all 

I've used Murad Skin Perfecting Primer (Blemish and Shine Control) for several times. My makeup lasts longer than usual. I'm liking it so far. Will be reviewing this in a separate post (:

My LOTDs...

 

I feel very happy when my blog gets featured :D

Featured link: http://beta.cellnique.com/home/bliv-community/

Featured link: http://www.thefaceapps.com/#!reviews/vstc4=verlyn-lou

Random instagram pics of my accessories...

My 1st pair of Crocs, worn for the 1st time...

Thanks Sasa.com for this beautiful charm bracelet

PS: I won this in their FB giveaway (:

Cute piglet keychain, a gift from 5 years ago...

My sis bought Hello Kitty chocolates from Taiwan! Surprisingly, they tasted pretty good. I had KFC Double Down before I watched Avengers. It was sinfully tasty!

Btw, Avengers is a must-watch! Hulk is incredibly funny (lol)! I'm loving all the characters, esp. Captain America

Random F&B pics...

The Draw Something craze has died down. I'm still playing my all-time favorite Words with Friends AND Scramble with Friends though.

Say hello to Lee Joon, my latest eye-candy! 

So cute... handsome... >.<~~

 

Ending the post with MBLAQ Cry MV

No comments:

Post a Comment