Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Skin Food Nail Vita RE107

I don't own a lot of Skin Food nail colors. I bought Skin Food Nail Vita RE107, b'coz of its gorgeous shade of red. It's a bloody dark red, infused with shimmers.

Skin Food Nail Vita RE107

"Long lasting nail colour with a beautiful shine. Contains vitamins and keratin for stronger nails." -- www.skinfood.sg

As compared to Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle Collection, it was much more difficult to apply this polish smoothly on my nails. It was literally a very extremely messy affair. Moreover, the nail color started to chip after just 2 days. Needless to say, I removed 'em all.

The label states: "... covers in one quick, mistake-proof stroke."

-____-"

Are you kidding me?? i think slow and mistake-prone are the more appropriate words to use. Seriously. *SIGH*

I like the color though.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Looks a little like China Glaze's Ruby Pumps! But deeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see. I suppose CG one should apply much nicer?

    ReplyDelete