Monday, May 7, 2012

SexyLook Hello Kitty Strawberry Perfect Hydrating Mask

This set of super kawaii Hello Kitty masks had finally arrived in my mailbox yesterday. I'm a sucker for cute & pretty packaging. I mean, most girls ladies can't resist temptations like this... no? hehehe~ ;P

PS: Special thanks to Sarina (Secretive.sg) for spending hours just to pack the 40 parcels!!

The newly launched SexyLook Hello Kitty Strawberry Perfect Hydrating Mask >> perfect killer combination of Hello Kitty + strawberries + polka dots.

Each box ($10.90) contains 5pcs of mask (25ml).

The mask sheet is very thin and translucent. It was dripping wet with essence.

There's a lot of essence left-over in the sachet, which I apply on my legs and arms. The essence is very-very watery and smells like sweet strawberries... not overwhelming... smells yummilicious-ly good!

The mask adheres and fits my face pretty well. Although the mask sheet is very thin, it doesn't tear easily (if used cautiously). I find it fairly easy to put on the mask. Well, at least easier than I thought.

I leave the mask on for 15mins. The mask feels cooling and comfy on the skin. There's no stinging sensation or whatsoever.

After removing the mask, I pat the skin gently for the essence to be absorbed. The essence absorbs into the skin pretty fast, within 1-2 mins (I think). Zero stickiness!

Recently, I'm having really bad skin. The left side of my face is still okay... but the right *SIGH* 6 angry spots!! This mask is really soothing, which helps to calm the redness on my skin within just 15mins. The strawberry essence does help to tighten up my pores (as shown from the photo above). I like that it hydrates my skin very well. My skin definitely looks more radiant than before. A must-try for beauty addicts!

Hello Kitty So-Lovely series is exclusively available at selected Watsons stores.

This perfect hydrating skincare series consists of:-

  • lip balm - $7.90
  • facial cleanser - $9.90
  • mask - $10.90

 

Readers' Promotion!

Mention luvverlynlovesexylook during check out [Step 2 of 3 – Payment Information on the Special Instructions OR Order Comments box] when you shop at www.secretive.sg to receive a FREE SexyLook Leopard-print cosmetic pouch worth $20 + Lioele Special Mini Pack Set worth $12 [min. order of $20].

Valid from 1st May 2012 to 20th May 2012.

LIKE their facebook pages for latest updates and promo >> SexyLookLoveMoreSecretive.sg

***All product info & unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment