Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tocco Tenero: Bagging The Practically Perfect One

Not long ago, I headed to Tocco Tenero boutique to choose my bag for April. Though I had in mind what I wanted, it still took me a while to decide. I'm indecisive like that.

I've been eyeing this bag for the longest time!

Simple black dress

Ultimately, I got the one I wanted BUT... in a different color. Navy blue was out of stock, hence I settled for Khaki. The color is growing on me... Lovin' it!

Barble ($199) -- comes in Navy blue Khaki

A functional satchel bag, made of pebble grain cowhide material. Roomy enough to fit my HP mini netbook.

No regrets for getting Khaki. In fact, I find it easy to match with most of my outfits... be it casual or formal.

Practically perfect!

twist-lock closure

Ahh... I can't wait for to see the new Tocco Tenero collection -- think PASTELS! Till then (:

 

CLICK HERE to read my first encounter with Tocco Tenero.

For more info and latest updates on Tocco Tenero:

Website: www.toccotenero.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/toccotenero

***All info are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment