Monday, December 10, 2012

For Immediate Relief: BRTC Green Tea Stem Cell Mask

After trying out BRTC Zinnia Stem Cell Mask, I went on to try the Green Tea variant.

CLICK HERE to find out more about the other variants of the newly launched BRTC Stem Cell Mask.

BRTC Green Tea Stem Cell Mask is infused with powerful regenerative energy and nutrients of ginseng stem cells. The ginseng stem cells, collagens, and other nutrients nurture and improve mature, damaged skin for a healthier and more luminous complexion.

BRTC Stem Cell Mask is made of lyocell fibers with 100% natural, biodegradable, and skin-affinitive cellulose. The mask material is good as it does not tear easily. By the way, it comes with eye AND lip flaps for additional pampering. It fits my face contours well and adheres snugly without falling off, despite me multi-tasking.

My skin is pretty sensitive, prone to getting red easily after extraction. This is a highly recommended mask for immediate (redness) relief as it is very soothing. The redness on my skin is all gone after removing the mask. All I see is glowing, clear skin with barely seen pores! My skin feels and looks rejuvenated after mask-ing.

Like the BRTC Zinnia Stem Cell Mask, it leaves a sticky feel aftermath. I rinse the face with water, to get rid of the stickiness.

This mask is exclusively available at Sasa >> 5pcs box set for $25 (not sold individually).

***All info are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment