Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm Back to Basics!

Last month, I decided to forgo loud colors on my hair. It was a wise decision after all.

It was an obvious bad-bad hair day for me. I need to do something to my hair...

Me, at Shunji Matsuo 313 (my hair sponsor), for my much needed hair fix.

I told Caely that I wanted light ash brown hair color plus a hair trim. No (hair) bangs for me this time. The session ended with their latest Curement Herbal (organic hair) treatment.

- for your reference -

It was a busy friday for the salon. Do remember to call 6238 0226 to fix appointment with your favorite hairstylist.

Steam away... :D

The organic hair treatment was indeed a pampering treat. Just look at my hair, that healthy shine! Not only that, I could run my fingers through my hair with absolute ease. My hair was that smooth and silky :P

Thank you, Caely!

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

Website: www.shunjimatsuo313.com.sg/

FB Page: www.facebook.com/HairSalon313

 

2 comments: