Monday, December 10, 2012

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Eye Cream

I haven't review an eye cream for the longest time, a few months to be exact. Anyway, in this post, I'm going to talk about this Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) Moisturizing Eye Cream by Hada Labo.

Like the reformulated Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, this moist eye cream contains 3 types of hyaluronic acid [nano, super, normal] that deeply moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes for instant suppleness and softness. It also contains ACTIFLOW (visibly lighten dark circles and reduce puffiness), natural Jojoba Oil & extracts (effectively smoothen fine lines and aging skin around the eye area).

You can rest assured that it is:

  • free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant
  • skin pH balanced
  • low irritation

- ingredient list as shown -

It comes in a simple plastic white bottle with a pump dispenser. Hygiene is ensured as there is no direct contact with the eye cream.

A pea-size amount is what you need for both eyes. I gently pat the eye cream on the delicate skin around my eyes. 

The eye cream has a light gel-cream texture, which doesn't feel overly rich. It is easy to apply and spread over the delicate skin around my eyes without tugging. It absorbs fast and easily, leaving no sticky or greasy feel after which.

I've enjoyed using this eye cream so far. I love that it is highly moisturizing, keeping my eyes well hydrated all day long. I do have fine lines, but not many. After using this eye cream for nearly 3 months, I notice that it does help to smooth out the fine lines effectively, making them less visible. It scores in reducing puffiness too. As for dark circles, I can see that they look slightly lightened. The difference is not that great, since I do not have serious dark circles to begin with. Or should I say, I've been using awesome eye care products so far.

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Eye Cream (15g) retails for only $21.90 at Watsons and Guardian. For the high quality you're getting, the price is too good to resist! 

***All info are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment