Friday, December 21, 2012

Swatch-fest: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR

I had a sneak preview of the highly raved Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR at SCAPE, last Sat. Fyi, they will be available in stores next month - Jan 2013.

Luckily, there wasn't any queue by the time we (me & Valerie) arrived... *phew*

I mentioned earlier (HERE), that this was a flea-cum-launch event. There were 8 online fashion labels, selling clothes at bargain prices. Most of the popular pieces were sold out by then.

Well, I was clearly more interested in the makeup corner :P

At the event, the Color Tattoos were going for a special price of $13 (U.P. $15.90) each.

I swatched 'em all! Love the creamily smooth texture :D

Oh my, the colors are really crazily pigmented! 

I was particularly drawn to Bold Gold and Fierce & Tangy. Fyi, I own Bad to the Bronze but haven't use it as yet.

Hmm... actually, all the colors are calling out to me... I might get more... *oh-no*

Here's a pic of Valerie, me & Cindy... (:

It was only after the event then I realized something was missing from my goodie bag - Color Tattoo (x 2). I've gotta wait till the new stock arrives... soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment