Monday, December 3, 2012

KissJane opens its biggest outlet at VivoCity

On 3 Nov, KissJane opens its biggest outlet at VivoCity, showcasing 19 brands and over 3000 new designs on that day. Besides clothes, the store also stocks bags, shoes and accessories at affordable prices.

I was invited to their official store opening on that day. It was a private event for the invited guests (media and bloggers), to preview their collections.

I spent almost 2 hours, just looking through, to select the dress I want. If you know me well enough, you would know I love wearing dresses. 

I was literally spoilt for choice. Just look at the massive amount of clothes... tops, dresses, skirts, pants, blazers, and so on!

I brought along Herine, my shopping companion of the day :D

yours truly, Herine & Minru

Happy trio! We were very pleased with our loots :P 

A pic with my dear Xinyi, who came later. It's her turn to shop!

I finally settled for this sailor-theme dress. It was in vermilion, a color that I'm lacking in my ever-growing wardrobe. It is of lightweight material, very comfy. Most importantly, I like that it doesn't require much ironing.

Looking at this pic, I think I seriously need to lose weight! I look so bloated :,/

By the way, the invitation came in the form of a lovely surprise. Sweetest, prettiest invite ever!

so sweet!

If you prefer online shopping, here's the link to shopping heaven >> kissjane.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment