Friday, April 19, 2013

Kungfu Paradise “All-Day Breakfast Bonanza”

Recently, Kungfu Paradise came up with a new breakfast menu that features a range of classic favourites. Thanks to OpenRice, I had the opportunity to try them out! 


KungFu Paradise, a casual "East-Meets-West" café that opens past midnight daily, features an affordable and extensive selection of Hong Kong-style classics, Asian delights, Western favourites, drinks and desserts to satiate cravings throughout the day and night. Currently, it has 4 outlets island wide >> Bedok Point, Sembawang Shopping Centre, JCube and Bugis+.

I'd been to the Bedok Point outlet, but not the others. This time, the food tasting session was held at Bugis+, a bigger outlet as compared to Bedok Point.


I think it is a great idea to have all-day breakfast as one can enjoy yummy breakfast any time!


Looks good right?! I tell you, they look as good in real life! Don't believe me? Scroll down and see for yourself...


Kay's Breakfast Combo - $11.80

I had the ultimate combo that comes with my all-time favorite sunny side up (I love eggs!), cheese sausage, turkey bacon, hash brown, toasted white bread, rocket salad with balsamic vinaigrette, sautéed button mushrooms and cherry tomatoes with pesto sauce.

Given the food quality, I was certainly very impressed. I mean... even the toasted white bread taste so good! I was expecting it to be hard and tasteless. Love the hash brown, which was like super yummy! I sound exaggerated but I'm not... it taste really different from the usual ones - super crispy yet not oily. I like the sautéed button mushrooms and cherry tomatoes - simple yet flavorful. The turkey bacon and cheese sausage were pretty tasty although I find them rather oily. Regardless, I finished everything except for the rocket salad... I don't like the raw bitter taste :X 


Spanish Omelette - $8.80 

Egg omelette with capsicum bits, onions, chicken chipolata & topped with tomato sauce
(+ rocket salad with balsamic vinaigrette)


Royal Rumble Scrambled Eggs - $10.80 

Croissant with scrambled eggs, turkey bacon bits & chives
(+ rocket salad with balsamic vinaigrette, cherry tomatoes with pesto sauce & sautéed button mushrooms) 


Eggs Benedict with Lemon Butter Sauce - $12.90

Poached eggs sit atop baked English muffins, with turkey bacon, ham & lemon butter sauce
(+ rocket salad with balsamic vinaigrette, cherry tomatoes with pesto sauce & sautéed button mushrooms) 


Wafflelicious - $9.90

Apart from Kay's Breakfast Combo, I also tried a small portion of this picture-perfect Wafflelicious. See the generous servings of fresh strawberries and blueberries (+ canned peaches)! The waffles drizzled with strawberry sauce, taste normal to me. I prefer them to be crispy on the outside. Otherwise, it would be perfect.


As usual, I needed my caffeine fix... cappuccino!

Hmm... it taste okay though not fantastic. Well, I shall try their signature coffee (Kungfu Stylo Coffee) next time!


I shall end off the post with a photo of Elaine, yours truly and Herine. Food always taste better with good company!

Kungfu Paradise
Bugis+, 201 Victoria Street, #01-13

***All info and unmarked image are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment