Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tagged: 32 Random Facts about Me

About 2 weeks ago, I was tagged by Herine to do this Beauty Blogger Tag. I haven't been doing a random fun post like this for the longest time... a little break from the usual event/review posts (;

Here goes...


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight... maybe a lil' wavy?

2. What’s your natural hair colour?
Black, but not jet black kind.

 
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I used to dye it myself until Shunji Matsuo 313 became my hair sponsor last year... *throws confetti*

4. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
I'm lazy to style my hair, be it long or short. My hairstyle is pretty much the same every day (without fail) :X


5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own mani/pedi. Hmm... any nail sponsor? *wink-wink*

6. How often do you change your nail polish?
Depends on my mood. Either weekly or fornightly.


7. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Fornightly or once a month.

8. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
Usually 15mins. If I'm heading to a wedding dinner, it will take about an hour or so.


9. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face, of coz.


10. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to haul alot... until I realize I can't possibly finish them! I refrain from hauling thereafter. Sometimes, it's just hard to resist temptations.


11. How often do you wear false eye lashes?
Once in a blue moon. I am trying to wear them more often recently :P

12. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not really. Sometimes, I just put on BB Cream/sunblock only.

13. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Nope. I don't see the point of doing so.

14. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, though I look like a zombie.

15. How many high-end products do you have?
Too many to be counted, be it skincare/makeup/fragrance. Part of them are bought, the rest are given by companies.

16. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Nope. I usually decide before I go out. I am lazy like that.

17. How often do you change your handbag?
Depends on my mood. Monthly, maybe?

18. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I'm a night owl. Go figure.

19. How often or when do you work out?
Depends on my mood. Not often right now. I'll (try to) start working out probably next week :X

20. Left handed or right-handed?
Right.

21. How tall are you?
Not very tall - 1.64m. 

22. Do you speak a foreign language?
Not really... but I know kamsahamnida, sawadeecup... does that count? lol

23. How many pets do you have?
Not at the moment. I had a white mouse during primary school days. It died after my classmate accidentally stepped on it. The past ones I had, included a hamster, a mini lobster (no, it didn't end up in my tummy), terrapin... I think that's about it.

24. How often are you on Blogger (or your other blog platform)?
Daily, though I don't blog daily. I stalk read other blogs.

25. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Sometimes, especially Xiaxue's.

26. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I used to do that in the past. Very seldom nowadays.

27. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, I think I wanna force everyone to luv me (lol).

28. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Canon Isus 1000HS that I won few years ago... though it's kinda cranky now. Not to mention my trusty hp camera when I forget to bring out my camera (like always).

29. How often do you clean your house?
Once in a blue moon. I think you should know I'm very-very lazy by now. No? Read this post from scratch.

***Credits: CLICK HERE***

30. What is your favourite colour?
It's a tie between pink & purple.

31. Do you swear?
Yes, a lot. My colorful words are reserved for those who deserved them. Period.

32. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Watch 仁心解码2 before heading to lalaland! 方中信 

I guess most have already done this tag. If not, feel free to do it! Let me know if you did (:

No comments:

Post a Comment