Monday, April 1, 2013

Nicole by OPI - Kardashian Kolor

What I have here (in this post), are 4 beautiful nail polishes from the Nicole by OPI - Kardashian Kolor series. 







A Gold Winter's Night

This glitter-packed nail polish is my absolute fave! A gorgeous mix of gold, blue, green bar glitters and rose gold micro-glitters suspended in a clear base. The formula is smooth and not thick. I like how easy it is to apply. The glitters are densely packed enough to be worn on its own. About 3 coats should suffice. Otherwise, it works well as a topper over a black nail color. The combi is exceptionally beautiful, yes?


Kardashing Through the Snow

This clear-base nail polish is densely packed with red, blue, green, gold and silver round glitters. The colored glitters give me a very Christmasy feel. It can be worn on its own or layered over a (black) nail color.
 

Keeping Up With Santa

Ignore the (glitter) specks peeking through (I had gel nails then). I love how this deep metallic red make my skin look fairer. The formula is awesome. And, 2 coats will be good for an opaque finish.


Deck The Dolls

This is a beautiful metallic teal shade... but I find it hard to work with. The 1st coat is really sheer and it takes about 3 coats for an opaque finish. Sad to say, the formula is not as smooth as the rest. That explains the uneven application. Hmm... did I happen to get a faulty one? :/

No top coat was used for all swatches above. Nicole by OPI is available at Watsons (retails for $12.90 each). 

2 comments:

  1. the makeup blogetteApril 1, 2013 at 6:16 AM

    Love Deck the Dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @the makeup blogette Yea,
    beautiful teal (:

    ReplyDelete