Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Hair's on "Fire"!

I mentioned in my previous hair post that I was going to let my hair "rest" for a couple of months before bleaching again. Ahems... I eat my words. My hair was bleached again, just once this time round.

I had no idea what color(s) I wanted this time, hence I let my trusted hair stylist, Chisato, to decide for me.

My hair color had faded a lot after almost 2 months. And, the unsightly black roots were showing.

This time, my base hair color was dyed dark brown without ash tones. As for the dip-dye part, Chisato chose alternating colors of red and orange that resembles fire. Hence, the blogpost title :P

Here's the finished look! For a change, I had my fringe cut with a side-swept style.

Thank you, Chisato, for making my hair look fab as always! Arigato gozaimashita!

My hair's on "Fire"! :x

Pardon the "act-cute" pout xD

You know who to look for at Shunji Matsuo 313 :D

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

No comments:

Post a Comment