Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Go Sulfate-Free with L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise!

When it comes to shampoo-ing the hair, we always think "the foamier, the better... my scalp feels cleaner". It is, however, a misconception. 

These rich foamy shampoos can lead to unhealthy tresses instead. Let me talk about sulfates, the essential ingredient responsible for the foaming effect. It is the standard foaming agent found in most hair care AND... household cleaning products. It is no wonder why this harsh detergent can aggravate scalps and damage hair fiber. Hair becomes dry and hair colour becomes dull. I am sure no one wants their hair to be like that. So, let's go sulfate-free!

L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise is one of the high-quality hair care ranges with a 100% sulfate-free ingredient list that comes with an affordable price tag. In terms of smoothness and detangling, research results have shown that L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise system performed 16x better than the usual non-conditioning shampoos and 2x better than high-end salon brands, with more consistent results than the other two.

It consists of 4 variants, specifically formulated for every hair type to ensure beautiful hair without chemical harshness.

  • EverSleek - smooth frizzy hair without the heavy additions
  • EverStrong - strengthen weak and brittle hair
  • EverPure - protect coloured hair for a longer-lasting colour and a healthier scalp
  • EverCreme - nourish and restore lost moisture to dry hair

I absolutely adore the EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner! They are perfect for my hair that is mildly damaged due to frequent hair colouring/bleaching. The absence of the foams (sulfates), does take some time to accustom. After months of going sulfate-free, I am a convert. With its infusion of botanical argan oil, olive oil and sunflower oil (and exclusion of silicones and parabens), my hair feels really soft and silky smooth to the touch. I do not shampoo my hair daily, only on alternate days. And, I always shampoo twice. The 1st time is to briefly wash the hair, while the 2nd time is a much thorough one to make sure the scalp is cleansed properly. 

The other two variants I tried were EverStrong & EverPure. EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo Conditioner help to strengthen the hair and reduce hair fall with its patented Bio-Ceramide Complex. The botanical scent of this range is quite strong, thanks to the infusion of rosemary, juniper and mint. I personally prefer the citrusy sweet EverSleek. As for EverPure, it smells like sweet vanilla. A tad sweet, for my liking. That being said, I like using EverPure Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner, which help prevent my bright hair colour(s) from becoming dull and fade easily. The only variant I have yet to try is EverCreme.

Bottomline: Go Sulfate-Free with L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise!

L'oreal Paris Hair Expertise is available in supermarkets, pharmacies, and departmental stores island-wide.

***All info and unmarked image are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment