Saturday, September 14, 2013

Catrice Ultimate Nudes Nail Lacquer 05 Bonjour Chérie!

It is not easy to find a nude nail polish color that complements my skin tone. That's probably the reason why I seldom wear nudes on my nails. And, I find that most of them are too sheer for my liking.

Well, I may have just found my perfect nude...

Catrice Ultimate Nudes Nail Lacquer 05 Bonjour Chérie! is a creamy beige nude with pink undertones. This shade complements and flatters my skin tone, making it look fair and healthy-looking.

Bonjour Chérie means "Hello Darling".

The flat and wide brush (as seen HERE) makes application a breeze. It enables me to apply the nail polish easily, smoothly and evenly with just one stroke. No streaks!

The consistency is really smooth. And, it is not too runny, not too thick. I applied merely 2 coats for perfect coverage with high-shine finish (sans topcoat). I love how fast it dries (in a minute or so)! 

Here's how the nude nail color looks in a different lighting.

This quick manicure lasted for about 4 days, with very slight tip wear.

Loving this nude on my nails so far. If you like what you see, you may wanna check out Catrice at Guardian. Their nail polishes retail at $5.90 each, a good price for the quality you are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment