Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Scholl Compression Stocking

It is no secret that women love their legs to be slim and toned. I am no exception. 

When I stumbled upon Scholl Compression Stocking in stores, I was intrigued yet skeptical about its claims. Regardless, I've been wanting to try them for the longest time but was deterred by the price ($53.20!). I mean, what if they don't work for me? That's a high price to pay... *gasp*

Lucky for me, I was provided a pair for review purpose :D

The gradual compression design gives the legs complete support, reduces water retention and swelling while sleeping. It relieves tired, aching legs as well.

I absolutely adore the pretty lavender color, as compared to the usual old granny beige color. Not only is it pleasing to the eyes, it also facilitates sound sleep.

For my height (and chubby figure), I got the L size (largest size at the moment).

Make sure the heel portion is centred in the light pink colored heel pocket.

And, position the stitched patch area at the knee.

It was stated that new users may feel uneasy due to the compression. However, it did not seem to affect me much. It fits my legs nicely, hence I cannot feel the tightness at all. Just slightly. 

My skin is pretty sensitive. I do experience some discomfort (warmth and itchiness) due to the slightly thick material. The weather has been crazily hot for the past few weeks, hence I did not (cannot) wear them on a daily basis. For those sleeping with air-conditioning, this might not be a problem.

In my opinion, it does help with reducing water retention that in turn makes the legs look visibly slimmer. And, it effectively helps to relief tired, aching legs... especially after a day of walking in heels!

Well, it is always better to incorporate exercise to get those drool-worthy pins. Wearing Scholl Compression Stocking is clearly not enough. Nuff' said (:

No comments:

Post a Comment