Thursday, November 25, 2010

Heme 24hr Hydrating Face Moisturizer Review

I'll be doing a series of reviews on Heme 24hr Hydrating Rose series I used for about 2 weeks. Apart from the Heme 24hr Hydrating Sparkling White Mask that I absolutely adore, this has gotta be my favorite too !

Introducing to y'all -> Heme 24hr Hydrating Face Moisturizer, which promises to give you baby-smooth soft skin !

40ml which can last about 2-3 months depending on the amount of usage. Just 2 weeks, I used about 1/3 already :x

Newly opened tub and it comes with a lid to prevent mess I guess. There's also a spatula provided for hygiene purpose, so your fingers won't have direct contact to the moisturizer. Thoughtful much :D

At first glance, it looked like jelly to me :p It has a distinctive rose scent, like the rest of the series do. If you like your skincare to be fragrance-free, you might not be interested in this series of rose-scented products. Well, the rose scent does have a relaxing effect on me which I like (:

It certainly does not feel like jelly and reminds me fondly of Biotherm Aquasource Non-Stop Gel that I love to bits (minus the hefty price tag !).

It has a light gel texture, which penetrates into skin fast. The hydrating benefits are super good as it keeps my skin hydrated for 24hr since I'd tried using it only in the night skipping the morning part. My skin still felt incredibly smooth and soft to touch. It prevents dryness (lack of hydration) for my skin by providing high level of moisture to boost skin hydration all day long. Not only that, it also smooths out my fine lines and firms my skin.

It is advisable to use Heme 24hr Hydrating Instant Recovery Serum before using this moisturizer for optimal hydrating results. This moisturizer can be used as a hydrating mask or makeup primer. For me, I used it more of a hydrating mask, which explains why I managed to use 1/3 of it in just 2 weeks time :p

And so, I applied the moisturizer straight after using the hydrating whitening mask.

I'm not sure if you can see the brightening and moisturizing effects these 2 products have on my skin. Well I didn't really achieve exact baby-like skin, but I did receive compliments that my complexion is brighter and better ! Like I always say, you gotta try to know (:

 

Rating: (Divine ! 1/4 the price of Biotherm :p)

No doubt, I'm gonna repurchase this ♥ Stay tune for the rest of my reviews (:

Available exclusively at selected Watsons Stores & Sasa Stores.

10 comments:

  1. Where can I find this? How much is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $18.90 at Watsons, Sasa (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,quite cheap!
    I must try later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yups very affordable~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verlyn, your skin looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kim ! I wonder when's our Imperial Treasure Dim Sum session -.- hahas

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next few sats before I go HK are pretty much taken up alry, :( Might have to wait till I come back! But, want anything from HK?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo ok (: Oh, HK.. I want Lush porridge soap, Nars Exhibit A Blush =p That's all for now.. Hope they're on sale on something hahas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, put down on my shopping list alry! I hope they are on sale or there are good offers too

    ReplyDelete