Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tagged: If I had ALL the money in the world..

I'm tagged (long long time ago :x oops) ! By Mya (HeavenlyGorgeous) :D~

If I had ALL the money in the world.. I would..

travel around the world coz I would have stop working by then X)

Well, Japan will be my priority to-go country as I love everything about Japan especially the food ! My favorites are salmon (belly) sashimi and sushi !

(Sidetrack a bit) Japanese makeup is ! I wanna be as gorgeous as Ayumi *dreaming away*

Woohoo~ The beautiful sakura blossoms.. The captivating scenery.. What's not to love about Japan, you tell me ??!!

Not to mention, Japanese guys boys are oh-so-pretty *drooling*

I want a pretty bf :x

Prolly plastic surgery since I'm so fuckin' rich. Hmm I need to do double eye lids, nose job, whitening jabs, botox, slimming & many more. That's how unsatisfied I am with myself =.=

BUT I don't like to suffer the post-surgery pain & agony :/

ALL Hermès silk scarves !

ALL Hermès Birkins !

ALL Chanel bags, wallets, accessories, clothes, everything !

I like I like x infinity 

Of coz ALL Chanel makeup !

I will have my very own dream Makeup Studio !

ALL MAC Makeup !

Luxury skincare brands e.g. SK-ll !

La Mer !

A super beautiful bling-bling castle (not in Sg definitely XD) Fully air-conditioned, definitely. Walk-in wardrobe, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Gym, Theatre.. etc ! PINK pls 

Specially picked top notch CUTE chef(s) to prepare yummy food for meee ! :p

Super handsome cute hubby like Ethan Ruan ♥ I just have to include him in this post :p heh heh~

Imagine him driving (I don't drive) this super posh Lamborghini !

To-die-for Diamond Car !

Ooo.. To-die-for pink heart-shaped diamond ring !

I will wanna have:

Elixir of youth & immortality coz I'm afraid of aging & death =.= Kinda ridiculous thinking. I'm just dreaming away, hoping that my far-fetched dreams will come true.

Ok, a Time Machine to travel backwards in time, forward to the future. To reminisce the old times and get to see my loved ones who aren't around anymore. That sounds good eh (:

 

Back to reality, I'm not that filthy rich (hahas xD). So what will you do if you had all the money in the world ? Share with me !

I tag.. no one (;

8 comments:

  1. Ahaha I love your post! All your picks are SUPER lustworthy!

    And is that pic of the Johnny's boys?? I'm vvv out of touch with Jpop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah babe *HUGS* <3 Ooo I dunno who they're, just thought they are cute pretty Jap boys =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah...*speechless* i never would have thought the ones you mention above,that was just epic..and that is a poster for drama hana kimi..love that drama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha all the bags cars makeup boys!!! Thats like almost every girl's wishlist :drool:
    I must do the tag soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! I love the diamante car! Very pretty hor! And thanks for doing the tag, Verlynlove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mairasmiley, thanks for the info (;

    Michelle, yups no doubt ! do the tag soon ^^

    Mya, diamonds are girls' best friends xD Super chio ! Don't mention it, I took a long time though. So paiseh =.= <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haiyah. No problem! As long as you did it, it's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete