Monday, November 29, 2010

Heme Instant Lift & Whitening Eye Mask Review

Heme Instant Lift & Whitening Eye Mask. The only one with purple packaging, princessy still :p

Yes, the design of this eye mask is exactly what's shown on the packaging itself, like a princessy masquerade eye mask right ? 5pieces/8ml.

Beautiful masquerade eye mask, yes ?

Well, the actual eye mask looks like this. Very thin translucent material yet not flimsy. Fits perfectly. My eyebrows can be seen, even my lil' mole under my right eye. Has the right amount of essence which is not sticky to touch. Not dripping wet kind. The essence is easily absorbed into the skin, doesn't leave behind any sticky residue. Btw it doesn't have the same distinct rose scent, pretty soothing though.


Pardon my just-wake-up face =.= I look super stoned, with super puffy eyes. Frankly speaking, I'm not wow-ed by this eye mask. It did instantly refresh and hydrate the skin around my eye area. However, It took sometime for my eyes to de-puff. I don't really have visible fine lines, so I can't comment much about that. Hmm I don't really fancy using eye mask but it does feel good to pamper my eyes once in awhile. If you like to use eye mask, you can give it a try (:

 

Rating: (Good)

 

Available exclusively at selected Watsons Stores & Sasa Stores.

2 comments: