Thursday, November 25, 2010

Heme 24hr Hydrating Sparkling White Mask Review

This was included in the lovely package that was sent to me by Beaute Inn sometime ago. I'm a sheet mask lover, so naturally I was excited to try out this hydrating whitening mask.

Do I like it ?

Each box contains 5 (25ml) sheet masks.

Oh hydrating and brightening benefits, I like ! And, it contains aloe extract and collagen, which are well known to be super good for the skin !

I usually use sheet masks in the night, after bathing and cleansing my face. A habit, I guess.

The mask wasn't dripping wet when I removed it from the sachet. There was a wee bit of treatment essence left in the sachet, which I massaged on my neck area as usual. The essence wasn't sticky and it's easily absorbed into skin. I love the soothing rose scent very much, though I don't like to drink bandung (rose syrup) at all hahas xD

As seen, this mask fits my facial contours much better than the Neogence mask. Like most sheet masks, it doesn't come with eye flaps. I'm fine with that actually, coz I don't find it a must.

I left it on for 10 mins this time, coz it stated so.

See my wet hair :x

And so, after 10 mins I removed the mask and gently massage remaining essence into skin.

My not-so-perfect skin but it certainly looked much better after the mini facial treat IMO :p

The results were almost instant. I could feel that my skin looked brighter and well hydrated *Yeah !* My skin felt smooth to touch and moisturized too. Ahh I'm very pleased with these masks indeed. So far, I used 3 of 'em (once a week) and I will definitely repurchase 'em soon !

 

Rating: (Divine ! Die-Die Must Buy !)


Btw I sneakily snapped a photo of Heme products at Watsons :x See, the prices are pretty wallet-friendly eh.

Available exclusively at selected Watsons Stores & Sasa Stores (:

2 comments:

  1. Your skin looks so great when you shot a close shot! I'm greatly disturbed by my own skin now. Haha. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Minru ! Hmm what happen ? I clearly remember you've pretty good skin.. Anyway, hopefully the Eucerin can clear your skin (:

    ReplyDelete