Saturday, November 6, 2010

Newly spotted at Watsons

Watsons, my all-time favorite personal store (though the prices aren't exactly low). It is the perfect place for me to check out the latest beauty drugstore products. And, I always end up with a purchase though I didn't intend to spend money initially =.=

Anyway, I did spotted some new stuff at Watsons recently. Taking photos "sneakily" can be such a headache, seriously.

 

:

:

:

 

Did a quick swatch of the new glitter liquid eyeliners. The colors are gorgeous, yes ? The purple & black are more pigmented, while the silver has a more translucent finish. It takes a while to dry, as with normal liquid eyeliners do. Guess the brand (;

Oh Maybelline Hyper Diamond Eyeliners !! Waterproof & smudge-resistant, promising much eh. BUT $17.90 is kinda expensive yea =.=

L'oreal Perfect Clean Cleansers !! I'm using the one for blemish prone skin for now, still got about half left I think. So far so good, loving the useful Scrublet !

L'oreal Youth Code. Check out my reviews on this range here.

Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder, comes in 01 Light Beige (Fair normal skin tones), 02 Natural Beige (Asian skin tones) & Clear Powder (All skin tones). I tested the powder and it feels so fine & smooth. I feel so tempted to buy coz it has long lasting oil control (!!), smooths out pores, uneven skin & freckles (!!) and.. it gives a natural finish !! Ahh I'm gonna resist for now.

Canmake Gradation Wink Eyeshadows. 4 shades to choose from. Too subtle for my liking. The color range is kinda boring IMO.

See the lack of pigmentation and chalkiness. Don't like :s

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara, comes in waterproof version as well. It aids in lash growth as well, cool eh. $17.90 is quite reasonable IMO. And I'll definitely get the waterproof one (IF I'm getting :x)

Just a short random blog post. If y'all are keen, I can do regular updates about newly launched beauty brands/products (;

8 comments:

  1. Ah! Jo and I went to Watsons and found the Maybelline Hyper Diamond Eyeliners! I Love the purple one! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. The eyeliner is pretty and pigment!! The purple one caught our eye! Haha watson is improving a lot u think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super tempted with the Revlon mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Revlon mascara is super interesting! And this is random but ahhhhhh I love your new header image :D I feel like getting the reindeer kiss palette, but I dunno if the colour payoff is enough to justify the $120 cost

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyeliners are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybelline has a limited edition Hello Kitty Mascara too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Minru, I like the purple, the black one also not bad lol

    Jo, yea Watsons keep bringing in more brands. I'm spoilt for choices seriously.

    Susanna, me too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlene, yea interesting ! Hmm I'm not getting the palette though the packaging is super kawaii.. I'm lemming for the new Dior quint !

    Aizutto, yups.

    Gwen, ya I saw that ! Kawaii but it's made in China =.=

    ReplyDelete