Friday, November 5, 2010

Liese Bloggers Challenge

A collaboration between Kao Liese and The Sample Store. I was among the 100 bloggers selected for this challenge, to create a DIY hair tutorial using the selected hair products.

I chose these two for my short hair (:

Btw if you don't know how to pronounce Liese (like me -.-"), this is the correct pronunciation "Lee-zay". Honestly, I used to pronounce that as "Lee-say" :s Ok, now that you know, save yourself from embarrassment :p

The Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail retails for $15.90 which smoothens out tangles instantly and gently. The Bi-layer treatment contains Moisture Milk which nourishes and smoothens each hair strand and Repairing Water which is absorbed instantly, hydrating the hair. It also contains protective ingredient to prevent hair from attrition and static. It has a refreshing fruity scent which I super love !

How to use ?

  • Shake bottle to mix the two layers well before use.
  • Shoulder length hair will require about 10 pumps.
  • Leave on hair for a while to let the hair cocktail be absorbed.
  • Spray mainly onto tangled or tangle-prone portions of dry/damp hair.

Liese Clear Cube Wax 05 retails for $12.90. Elastic fiber to enable flexible styling and defined hair ends to create the perfect shaggy, layered look.

A photo comparison between the mini one I bought sometime back and the bigger sponsored one by Liese :p

Wax in a cube. New and unused :D

Has a strong setting power, strongest being 06.

 

:

:

:

 

My Super Simple DIY Tutorial

Start off with my normal unkempt hair which is the usual lazy me :x

After smoothening out the tangles and whatnots with the hair cocktail, instantly much neater hairstyle ! I look very guai (obedient ? LOL).

I spreaded the wax fiber evenly onto my palms and fingers, gently scrunching my hair from roots for more texture and volume. Just a pearl-sized amount will do, so hair won't become sticky and oily after hours later. Then I gently twist the hair ends to give my hair more definition (see photo).

Ta Dah ! Super simple, isn't it ? My take on shaggy layered look :p

Enough of spamming :x

You can find Liese Sg Fanpage on facebook here. Check out their wonderful products at their website too. Long or short hair, you'll definitely find the right one to create beautifully treated and styled hair !

FYI, Liese can be found at Watsons, Guardian, major supermarkets and hypermarkets.

4 comments:

  1. does the wax make your hair feel greasy? not sure if it's the lighting, but it looks a bit too shiny to be passed of as natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Looks shiny coz I applied on damp hair. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually you could scrunch in the sides inwards to get it more shaggy-looking. And scrunch at the crown. /That's what I would do when I have short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see.. Shall try to do that when my hair is lil' longer..

    ReplyDelete