Monday, November 1, 2010

Surprise Package from Confirm Trading - Rojukiss, Dr Jart+, Babyskin

Few days ago, I received a surprise package from Confirm Trading. Joann had sent me an invitation email to take part in trials of their existing and new products, which I happily took up the offer (:

The package consists of Rojukiss Whitening & Anti-Aging samples, Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Base 15ml and ..

Babyskin Korea face masks ♥ And best of all, they come in my favourite colors - PINK & PURPLE !

These samples are supposed to last me for 1 month. Stay tuned for my reviews :D

 

:

:

:

 

A closer scrutiny on what I'd received.

 

ROJUKISS WHITENING RANGE

Stim Cell Natural Serum for Dark Tone 3ml x 3. Apply on brown spots, pigmentation.

Stim Cell Natural Serum for Light Tone 3ml x 3. Apply on normal areas.

Stim Cell Natural Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ 6ml x 3. Apply on face and neck.

 

ROJUKISS ANTI-AGING RANGE

Protox Serum Night Cream 3ml x 3

Protox Serum Day Cream 3ml x 3

Protox Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ 6ml x 3

Protox Serum for Anti-Aging 3ml x 3. For face and around eyes.

 

DR JART+ BB CREAM

Premium Blemish Base 15ml.

Can't wait to try these lovelies ! I'm excited, are you ?

3 comments:

  1. That's a whole load!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so much! cant wait fir reviews! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aizutto, yups.

    Immapink, stay tuned (;

    ReplyDelete