Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's a Girlie Affair

I love girlie hangouts like this, though I'm not a girl anymore T^T

Yours truly, Angie & lil' sis. I took this photo of us while waiting at the traffic lights towards Takashimaya :D I'm good at camwhoring heh heh.

The hair-band duo. My lil' sis just wore it for fun hahas xD

I didn't join in the "hair-band fun".

Well, we went to this place called Jones The Grocer for some lovely breakfast. Firstly, the service sucks. Secondly, the food was just so-so. Thirdly, the beverages sucks. For the price we paid, we definitely expected better service/food & beverages' quality.

This was quite okay but the serving was kinda small. This cost $20ish, excluding service charge & 7% GST.

Coconut pancakes with tiny mango bits & vanilla ice-cream. So-so. I was craving for pancakes but I wasn't really pleased with these for sure. The maple syrup was really bad, gimme McDonald's anytime. This cost $10ish.

This lil' traditional hot chocolate I ordered cost $6. My lil' sis ordered this too. Guess what this traditional thingy tasted like ?

HOT MILO >;/ FOL

This smiley photo was taken before she sipped her expresso. After which, she took a small sip and cast it aside. We too took a small sip and nearly puked T^T

My 1st and definitely my last visit. $50ish for lousy breakfast. I think I go McDonald's (much better), seriously.

 

:

:

:

 

The night before, we went to Sushi Tei (Holland Village). The food there was really superb but the service standard sucks.

We ordered quite alot of food and managed to finish up everything :p I don't like to waste food, especially tasty ones lol.

There were about 6-7 pieces per sushi roll I think. We ordered 3 :d~

Mini soft shell crab maki.

Yummy salmon sashimi. I still love Itacho's, best salmon & salmon belly sashimi I'd tasted so far.

Teriyaki Gindara (Black Codfish), yum yum !

Salt & Pepper BBQ Squid. Tasted bland :/ I super love the one I ate with my lil' bro the other time !

We stayed over at Angie's place after which. Ooo she made us grew fatter within 2 days =.= All the chips, ice-cream, chocolates, etc. We still love her nevertheless hehe :p

 

:

:

:

 

Months back, which marked my first stay-over at her place. That was my 1st time trying Old Town iced white coffee and it tasted better than the hot one (which I love to bits).

The waiter took sometime to take photos of us, about 6 shots ? Most blurred =.=

Last but not least, end off with a nice photo of us, coincidentally in the same positions XD Hmm I think my face looks smaller with bangs eh. Should I cut bangs, again ?

8 comments:

  1. Verlyn!! u know u somehow look like Cheesie (cheeserland.com) .. :) Prettyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, you're so niceee say me look like her which I really don't think so =.= She's so petite & pretty.. How I wish..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo.. I like the last foto! BTW, "Jones" dont know how to cook, of cos the food will taste bad.. hahahx~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahas xD I didn't link both.. I also dunno how to cook =x But I like to eat =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhax~ But then I think Botak Jones food is alot better! By the reviews and the look of the pics.. yum~ =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really.. depends on the outlet actually.. Bedok one sucks :/

    Btw your new DP look so sweet & demure ^^ *wee weet ~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahax~ where got as sweet as u ne~ I look like girl in boy's hair. hahax~ XD hair is growing longer~ so happy lar XD

    Ohoh, din know it can sux so bad.. O_O" I had nv tried before! should try it if i pass by any of the outlets~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. -_-" Omg me sweet ? *puke+faint* I still prefer you with short hair, suits you better IMO heh. You can try other outlets ba.. not Bedok can le..

    ReplyDelete