Monday, November 15, 2010

LOTD: Smoky Neutral

I've been pretty busy (lazy) nowadays, hence the lack of LOTD updates. My usual LOTD is simple -> BB cream + Eyeliner + Eyebrow + Blush + Lipbalm. That's it. When I feel like it, I'll do smoky eyes *laughs* xD

A close-up of my eye makeup. FYI, I'm wearing EOS Super Hyper Nudy Pink lenses from Barbie-Shoppu. I bought in total 3 pairs, all pink but different designs. The Super Neon Pink look pretty scary on me (I think), reminds me of Halloween :/ I bought the Flower Pink as well. My lil' sis also bought 3 pairs since there was a Buy 5 Get 1 promotion.

What did I use for the smoky eye effect ? This eyeshadow looks familiar eh ? :p

See the gorgeous color swatch ! It's Nature Republic Prism Star Eyeshadow BK904 Golden Gray (: I seriously like this series of eyeshadows alot. If you're interested, do drop by any Nature Republic outlets coz they're having a BOGO promotion (excluding the newly launched) till 30 Nov (If the info given to me by the salesguy is correct).

The color is a beautiful soft dark gray with golden micro-shimmers. The pigmentation is pretty good, super value for $ IMO. FYI, I layered this eyeshadow over Stage 04 Pewter Performance Eye Liner. For the rest of my eye makeup, I used Majolica Majorca Shadow Customize WT963, L'oreal Waterproof Voluminous (Black), Etude House Glow Pencil 2 & K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h 01.

Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm for my lips. Shu Uemura Glow On P Peach 40 for the cheeks.

Bio-essence Aqua BB Cream & Kevin Beautymaker Tranexamic Acid Whitening Pressed Powder no.3 Natural for the face.

Camwhorin' photos to end this post :x

 

:

:

:

 

When I'm angry, I look like this ? LOL lame XD

5 comments:

  1. like yr eyebrows! btw, do u stay at, bedok reservoir?? coz i think i saw someone who looks like u a week ago.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last picture is soo cute! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at the scrunched face (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look angry like that? I wonder will anyone take you seriously cos you look too cute la! Lolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy ! Hmm I think you did see me afterall. Was I with or without makeup (self-conscious =.=) ?

    Aizutto & Michelle, lol xD

    Chantana, hmm I look very fierce when I'm really very angry or moody hahas xD

    ReplyDelete