Tuesday, November 16, 2010

LOTD: When Teal Meets Orange

Finally ! Bright colors on my eyes :3 This was my LOTD when I went to watch "Easy A" movie preview @ Orchard Cineleisure, with Chantana & Jessie (plus her bf, her friend Lynn & Lynn's bf) just now. The movie was hilarious btw albeit the abrupt 5 min interruption in-between. Enjoyed nevertheless.

Contrasting colors of orange & teal. Perfect match ?

FYI, I used L'oreal HIP eyeshadows I'd gotten sometime ago (sponsored). Flare & Showy.

Rest of the eye makeup includes:

  • Sephora pink shimmer powder
  • Urban Decay eyeliner (Zero)
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer
  • Majolica Majorca Lash Bone Fiber
  • L'oreal Voluminous waterproof (black)
  • K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h 01

 

 

Face makeup includes:

  • Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Base Limited Edition SPF45 PA+++ (sponsored)
  • Palgantong concealer
  • Coffret D'or Beauty Essence Pact

 

As usual, nothing on my lips :x

Oh, Gransenbon 02 Candy Pink for my cheeks.

Ending this post with another camwhore photo :p

How do you find this LOTD ? Yay or Nay ?

14 comments:

  1. I love the choice of bold colors :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bluee is gorgeouss! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combi!!The blue really stood out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I likeee! I need to start using my colours more often, I've been neglecting them coz I've been doing smokey looks recently

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno why but the blue reminded me of the sea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emibear, me too !

    Thanks Michelle (:

    SydneyRose, (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aizutto, thanks !

    Thanks Kim ! Smoky eyes are beautiful too. Seeing you always remind me of colorful eye makeup hee~

    Jennifer, it gives me an oceanic feel too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehheh, I am alry like one of the most colourful person in the office with my nails and my hair! Sometimes with my eyes, I know pple are thinking I am siao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes indeed very colorful =p Not siao la. Unique what. Where got sometimes, almost everytime is colorful eye makeup ar

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL now I'm less colourful alry, :( I have to tone down my 'colourfulness' by smoking it out, only weekends I can really go all out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo hehe bcoz of work ? At least you can go all out coloful on weekends (;

    Ahh I'm thinking of Imperial Treasure Dim Sum !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yaaa, Candy move hse alry! We can arrange to meet with her! Hungry when I saw the words Imperial Treasure hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. And ya, my colleagues are very simple, some with the basic makeup, I'm the only one here who goes all out LOL, but I find it fun, so gotta tone down

    ReplyDelete