Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Hair Color.. Again ? and..

This year, I kept changing my hair color like nobody's business. Not a hair model this time. I definitely had no intention of coloring my hair coz I was just supposed to "accompany" my gf as she wanted to cut + color her hair. It'll be a "good" 2 hours of waiting so I thought I should do something about my hair too. Excuses, oh whatever (LOL).

I chose the color that I've been wanted for the longest time and I got my hair trimmed too. I'm pleased with the hairstylist service pretty much (; Oh, pardon my lack of makeup coz I don't usually put on much makeup when I go JB (Yes, not in SG).

So what's my new hair color this time ?

And so, this was supposed to be blueish purple. But it looks reddish purple instead now. The blue "disappeared" after days of hair-washing =.= I heart my new hair color nevertheless.

When indoors, my hair color looks much darker whereas it looks more vibrant under bright sunlight.

Apart from revamping my hair, I did my nails too.

Simple glittery (soft) gel nails with no fancy nail art or whatsoever. Can you tell it's (soft) gel nails ? I didn't do any extension this time round.

My multi-colored glittery toe nails, using OPI Sparkle-icious (3 coats).

Super glittery multi-color bits, I like !

Photos taken 5 days after doing my nails. My nails are terribly dry eh =.=

All in all, I spent ($68 color + $25 cut)+($120 glitter & gel  + $55 classic mani & pedi - 20%) $233 RINGGIT = SGD $98

End off with act-cute camwhore photo :3

7 comments:

  1. I don't really wear makeup whenever I stepped into JB too! I had my hair trim years back and the hairdresser did a wonderful job. You look lovely with the new hairdo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You change your hair colour soooo often!! But so cheap la! For everything at less than $100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^5 ! Thanks ZN !

    Kim, you toooooo hahas ! Yups JB super cheap cheap ! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why go JB with less makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i prefer yr previous hair colour but it is YOUR hair after all.. hehe! pretty nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair colour is so nice, and your hair looks so soft! Great nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marilyn, my friends think it's safer to be plain Janes there. Coz usually only 2 or 3 of us go there, all girls.

    Amy, you mean the dark red one ? I like purple better =p

    Beadsandends, thanks babe (;

    ReplyDelete