Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ChocoMarvel™ - Bid Farewell to Menstrual Discomfort!

This photo clearly depicts how emotional I get few days before that time-of-the-month. EEKS :/

I absolutely dread that time-of-the-month as PMS is the norm for me. Sometimes, I just wish that there's no need to go thru' such an irritating monthly affair. It is just impossible, I know.

My usual tell-tale symptoms? Bloating, serious mood swings (tear easily and uncontrollably), abdominal pain, etc. On the very first day, I'll feel so weak and lerthagic that I can literally sleep the whole day to ease the discomfort! Having awful menstrual cramps is the ultimate killer! I can totally lose my appetite and roll on my bed all day long.. This is how irritating it gets every month without fail!

 

Hi-Beau International introduces ChocoMarvel™ The 1st Natural Menstrual Care Product that allows all ladies to drink to your comfort during that time-of-the-month! You and I can now bid farewell to menstrual discomfort!


ChocoMarvel™ is a revolutionary product that differs from traditional menstrual relief; it combines a rich chocolate drink with natural plant extracts that are targeted to help ladies manage the various symptoms and discomforts during menstruation. Stay energetic and fresh throughout the day with ChocoMarvel™, your natural menstrual relief that will allow you to drink to your comfort, delighting you every month!

8 sachets per box.

1 sachet = 25g.

Looks like cocoa/milo powder? ^.^

Benefits:

  • Promotes blood circulation and aid in relief of menstrual pain
  • Helps relieve bloating, tension and discomfort
  • Helps replenish iron loss during menstruation
  • Helps improve facial complexion
  • Helps maintain hormone levels, and reduce irritability and depression
  •  

    It is recommended to consume ChocoMarvel™ once or twice daily. For myself, I only consume once and that's it. Well, it really depends on how severe my menstrual cramps is. Prior to the sponsorship, I redeemed a sample from ChocoMarvel™ FB Fanpage. Days after receiving the sample, I was having the worst ever menstrual cramps (in the middle of the night). The pain was so unbearable, it made me teared.. :,/

    Then I immediately made myself a cup of ChocoMarvel™. At the same time, I was rather skeptical about its effectiveness; thinking it might not be so Marvel-ous afterall. After trying it for the first time, I was sold! The pain was eased just a few mins later! Marvel-ous or what? I even tweet-ed about this straightaway, just to share how awesome ChocoMarvel™ is! SHARING IS CARING (:

    All in all, ChocoMarvel™ is an excellent choice for ladies for relief of menstrual discomfort. It doesn't really taste like the typical hot chocolate. I would say it has a rather unique taste with a hint of chocolate? Chocolatey stuff makes me very happy! Oh, it is LOW FAT so don't worry about putting on weight!

    Thanks to TSSHi-Beau International for the sponsorship.

     

    CLICK HERE to LIKE ChocoMarvel FB Fanpage and redeem your FREE sample.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment