Saturday, August 20, 2011

POTD: Taiwanese Beauty Guru Xiao Kai Lao Shi 帅气の小凱老師!

Photo of the day (POTD)

Had the opportunity to have this lovely photo taken with Taiwanese Beauty Guru Xiao Kai Lao Shi 小凱老師 (Many thanks to Catherine!).. ^.^ OMG he's super tall (1.87m!!!!!!) AND super handsome in real life! V.photogenic as well.. Was uber excited to be so close to him! I could literally feel my heart beating sooo fast!

Stay tuned to my blog post about this Bio-essence Shape V Face Challenge! I took nearly 100 photos of him but I'm not posting all (of coz), just the nicer ones hehehe~ :p

6 comments:

  1. Ahh,this guy! I saw the Bio Essence ad and pointed him to my sis. She was like "Ehh..handsome sia!" LOL! Didn't know he came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V.handsome! My siblings say he's just above average-looking =/ He's the brand ambassador for Bio-essence.. Came specially for the event..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I think he look more nicer on "女人我最大" leh! hahahha (Maybe is the lighting)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the makeup blogetteAugust 20, 2011 at 4:49 PM

    He does look like an actor with his looks & build.
    I recently purchased his foundation & loose powder, can't wait to try out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha he looks handsome! but i also think he look better in 女人我最大 :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chantana, think is the lighting? He look really good in real life.. right in front of me!

    Sophia, ya good-looking enough to be actor! Can't wait to read your review (hopefully v.good)! (:

    Dooey89, yesyes very! Wait till I post the other photos of him.. =p

    ReplyDelete