Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LOTD: Kawaii (K-Palette Makeover by Sawako Shiratori)

During the K-Palette week, I went for the complimentary makeover session @ BHG Bugis on 15th July (Fri).

I did my own base makeup before heading out. In case you're wondering what blusher I used, that's Chanel Joues Contraste Rouge Powder Blush.

Btw, the oh-so-famous Amazing Concealer ain't working amazingly for me. I tried using it to conceal my zits and redness. Apparently, it failed to do so. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT! It ain't cheap yo. To think I actually bought the 30ml! :/

Before the makeover session, I collected my Beauty Carousel prize @ Japalang Pte Ltd (Enterprise One). I swatched on K-Palette nail polish (the glittery ones) while waiting for 'em to pass me the prize.

My favorite? The turquoise one.

Available only online - Beauty Carousel.

 

Woah! I was the 1st one to arrive. Kiasu much?

Eeks! Eye-bags! :s

Sawako-san, doing the makeover. Kawaii look that is.

Eyeliner is my makeup essential.

With and without fake lashes certainly makes a huge difference! >.<~~

The finishing touch......

Kawaii? *lololol*

Credits to K-Palette FB Fanpage for the above image.

Me & Sawako-san. Thanks for the kawaii make-over! 

And, thanks Ariel for helping me take sooo many photos!

A close-up shot of the eye makeup. See how naturally-drawn the "bottom lashes" are!

And, it's time to camwhore. This is like only about 10% of the photos I took.. :x

With flashlight, the images are much clearer.

What do you think of the makeover?

Anyway, thanks for looking! (:

11 comments:

  1. Not much different leh.. it look like what you will normally do! kekekeke (Hmm.... I think your eyes shape already is the shape that she wanna create! lolx) BUT, I love the brows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that I agree. Especially the eyeliner part! The usual thickness I draw myself. Me love the brows she drew for me too! Dunno what brow mascara she used though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The makeover is kawaii

    But hor, .. give you 5mins you also can come up with a chio chio look already.. Your eyes are like "go-li" aka marbles... so BIG!!!!! ('',) Loves!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe.. 5 mins not enough la.. Just that my eye area big.. Still need colored lenses to enhance my eyes =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glittery polish looks very nice! Esp the one on the thumb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yups! That was the 1st one I swatch.. And I was like WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the way she did ur brows~! but maybe shld have been alittle bit more reddish to suit ur hair? oh and i agree Amazing concealor is very -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way the lower eye lashes are drawn. Cute!
    And oh, eye bags are now so in the trend! So many of the japanese mags are showing the girls purposely highlighting their lower lash line to enhance the look of eye bags and only concealing dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tasha, maybe there's no reddish brow mascara? urgh! u think so too.. so I'm not the only one who think Amazing concealer ain't amazing!

    Candy, ya trying to learn how the lashes are drawn.. didn't know eye bags are trending though.. thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha you look super kawaii (: v simple, and innocent look

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dooey89, thanks for the compliment! (:

    ReplyDelete