Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LOTD: The Red Devil In Me

Not a look I'll usually do.

For this look, I didn't use any eye primer. I applied SMH e/s (Protege) lightly on the eye area as the base color, then intensify the color more at the lid area. The burnish red effect at the outer crease area is created by layering SMH e/s (Bondage) on top. Blending is the key. The tinge of silverish color is SMH e/s (Electra-fied) just above the upper lash line. To define the eyes, I used Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner close to the upper lash line with a slight wing. For the bottom lashline, I used Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof (15 Purple).

To add some oomph to my eye lashes, I curled 'em using Koji eyelash curler no.73 before applying Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara. I layered on Fasio Hyper-Stay Mascara Magne-Plus Curl Volume to define the lashes.

Eyebrows: Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brown 03 Eyebrow PencilKATE Eyebrow Color LB-1

2 comments:

  1. Nice~~~ ^.^ Makes me wana do eye makeup too~.. Its been like so long ever since I do a proper eye makeup hahahx.. (The latest was my very jialat Kpop wannabe eyemakeup! OTL||)
    The purple you apply on waterline rite? If its more brighter purple, i guess it'll look alot nicer =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thanks~ Nowadays very lazy to do eye makeup.. Aiyooo..

    Ya apply on waterline.. Brighter nicer? You try and see lor.. ^.~v

    ReplyDelete