Sunday, August 7, 2011

FOTM: Calvin Klein Eternity Moment

Eternity Moment is a feminine floral fragrance enhanced by the addition of ripe freshly squeezed fruits and sensual musk. This lovely fragrance by Calvin Klein captivates your audience with a luscious blend of dew kissed, fresh florals and fruits.

  • Top note: Lychee, Guava, Pomegranate, Chinese Pink Peony
  • Middle note: Passion Flower, Nymphea, Musks
  • Base note: Rose Wood, Raspberry Cashmere

 

Personally, I love the clear glass packaging. Simple yet classy. That's typical of Calvin Klein's fragrance line. This is one of my all-time-favorite fragrances; warm sensual floral scent. This beautiful soft fragrance hardly goes unnoticed by people around me. The perfect accessory for dating I guess. A wonderful blend of fruity and floral notes.

I find that the scent is pretty long-lasting (at least to me) since it's an eau de parfum, which usually last longer than eau de toilette or eau de cologne. However, an edt from one brand may be stronger than an edp from another (due to the varying oil concentration). Eternity Moment lasts for a good 4 hours at least. That depends on individuals.

Well, I usually spray the fragrance on my wrist, neck and behind my ears. FYI, do not rub your wrists together after spraying the fragrance. This will break the notes, destroying the scent.

If you love ultra-feminine scent, this might be suitable for you. It all boils down to one's personal preference though. What smells good on me might not be the case for you. Vice versa.

Have you tried Eternity Moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment