Monday, August 29, 2011

Collective Haul: Addictive ASOS-ing

Been ASOS-ing alot this year, especially so when the site started having free delivery worldwide with no minimum purchase. I get tempted to checkout some stuff (almost) everytime without fail.

Ok, gonna show y'all my collective haul so far.. *take a deep breath*

For accessories wise, I got myself a Lipsy Multi Row Link Charm NecklaceRiver Island Padlock And Key Stud Earrings. I love my blings, silver & gold. Ain't they pretty? (:

 

Ever since I got hooked on ASOS, I don't really shop @ blogshops (for now). Anyway, the amount of clothings I got from ASOS isn't that many actually.

  • ASOS AFRICA Print Cutabout Top
  • ASOS Lace T-Shirt (Cream Color NOT Black)
  • ASOS Asymmetric Animal Border Dress
  • ASOS Collar Spot Dress
  • ASOS Dipped Hem Shirt Dress
  • ASOS Frill Top Dress
  • ASOS One Shoulder Dress in Floral Print
  • ASOS Ruffle Front Cropped Vest
  • Blank Studded Back Pocket Zippy Skinny Jeans
  • TFNC Drape Back Long Sleeveless Shirt



The clothing material is of good quality and I snagged 'em at pretty good prices! Though some of 'em are tad big for me, I don't regret my purchases at all. In fact, I can foresee myself getting more in time to come.. :x

Oh, I can't help but notice my choices are mostly safe colors: black, cream, pink, nude.. Oops boring much? *hahas*

 

YES, the-beauty-junkie-me did get myself some beauty fix! :p

  • Barry M ASOS Exclusive Lip Wand (Bubblegum Pink) And Kohl Pencil (Intense Black)
  • Barry M Lip Paint (Shocking Pink)
  • Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer Compact
  • Bourjois ASOS Exclusive Limited Edition Vintage Blusher - Pink Shimmer
  • Illamasqua ASOS Exclusive Retro Reds Duo (Encounter Red Lipstick, Ruthless Red Nail Varnish)
  • Illamasqua ASOS Exclusive Smoky Eye Kit (Sophie Pencil in Black, Pure Pigment Andriod in Shimmering Charcoal, Lash 17 False Lashes)
  • Illamasqua Powder Blusher (Tremble)
  • Illamasqua Pure Pigment Loose Eye Powder (Ore)
  • Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (Curacao)

**Credits to ASOS for the above images.**

 

Ahh.. I'm so lovin' ASOS! Will be reviewing some of 'em soon at a later date. Thanks for looking! ^,^

13 comments:

  1. i hope to see the actual outfits in some LOTD entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna see how the Lipsy necklace works on you (",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite a chunky necklace I would say.. shall feature it in my LOTD entries ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna see the "real" thing!! Kekekekke ^,~

    ReplyDelete
  5. will show some of the "real" things.. one by one ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been asos-ing very often too... :) so easy and fun, right? not to mention dangerous for the wallet. when I did not receive a package in time... I was so paranoid, when I saw the postman hand a grey package to my neighbor, I kept wondering if it was mine until my package arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's impossible to say no to ASOS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel, ya esp. SALE season! Sometimes the package reach me pretty fast.. sometimes slow.. so confusing!

    Kim, esp. EXTRA 10% or worse EXTRA 20%!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahhh~ I din buy as much as u! ahahx~ how much u spent for all? $200+? I got like 6 items for about $150 already~ this time i din go crazy. hehehx..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umm.. $400+.. if plus 1 more package.. $500+.. >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg! I'm like only 1/3 of ur craziness lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i never shop at G-market ma.. all focus on ASOS hahahaa

    ReplyDelete