Thursday, August 18, 2011

NOTD: Dolly Pink (feat. Canmake Colorful Nails 20 Pink Raspberry)

I painted my nails.. like finally! Hmm.. my toe nails are still looking pretty bare and.. SAD.. :x

Canmake Colorful Nails 20 Pink Raspberry. Picked up this vibrant pink nail color at Watsons sometime ago. I absolutely had no idea how many ml of product does it contain. Apparently, it doesn't state so.

The brush is 2mm longer than conventional nail polish applicators, easier to paint your nails.

Housed in a crystal-shaped bottle.

  • long-lasting base formulation
  • superb shine
  • easy to apply
  • long-lasting
  • quick-drying
  • glossy wet look

 

Applied just 2 coats.

I think my iPhone did a better job at capturing the beautiful sparkles of the nail color?

In real-life, the pink is darker and I would describe it as a golden medium pink with multi-color reflective shimmers ( predominantly gold - blue - green).

Quite similar to China Glaze Strawberry Fields.

(Credits to www.scrangie.com for the above image.)

The day night before, I made a mess out of my nails. My fault coz I'm not very good with nails.. =.=

The color is oh-so-gorgeous. A lovely golden dark olive green with green and golden red shimmers.

FYI, I used Clatty Nail Color 272. Next time, I shall paint 'em on my toe nails instead.. :D

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I have that Pink canmake polish too!!I love the gel like formula of canmake polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gel-like finish! Quite ex though - $8.90..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the raspberry color, girl... I wish to find one here in my country. One which is like that. - Ana

    ReplyDelete