Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LOTD: Silverish Nudy Glow (feat. Maybelline, Canmake & The Body Shop)

Here are some makeup stuff I'd bought weeks/months(?) back. And judging from the LOTD photos later, it's clearly a super dated LOTD. Later, you'll know why.. (:

 

1st up, Maybelline Spring Blossoms 2011 Collection Pure Mineral Two-Way Cake Foundation. 1 sold in every minute in Japan! WOW impressive!

Honestly speaking, I was really surprised that Maybelline came up with such a kawaii-looking casing. Guess Maybelline is keeping up with the kawaii trend after the limited edition Hello Kitty Volum' Express Mascara? Well, I ain't complaining. I do wish Maybelline have more & more kawaii products coming up! A good example will be the newly launched Baby Lips Lip Balms, don't ya agree?

This two-way foundation is developed in Japan for Asian skin! *Yipee!~*

  • Breathable Coverage (lightweight micro-minerals that give you a smooth finish without clogging your pores)
  • More Hydrated Skin (contain 100% moisturized micro-mineral pigments & other natural moisturizing agents that refine fines too)
  • Suitable for Sensitive Skin (no preservatives, fragrances or oils)

 

I was totally sucked in by the oh-so-pretty limited edition casing! Well, I love almost everything that's pink.. teehee~ And, after I bought this.. I managed to "convince" my lil' sis to buy this well! Hmm.. She loves pink too..So yups :D

Me super love this pink bling!  $19.90 is such a steal seriously..

Peel off the plastic sheet and stick the adhesive part onto the casing.

I chose the shade OC-1.. a bit yellowish for me.. PO-1 will be better? More pinkish..

I will recommend this for those who prefer a light coverage powder foundation. I love the fact that the powder feels light and silky smooth on my skin. If you want more coverage, just apply a thin layer of foundation before using this powder. I'd tried before and it didn't make my face look cakey.

Canmake Nudy Glow Rouge, obviously not new in the market. I'm quite late in getting these.. Better be late than never :x

It's so hard to choose! It took me quite sometime to finally settle on these two: 02 Strawberry Whip & 06 Peach Milk.

See how pigmented they are?

Strawberry Whipped lips :3

The glosses have great pigmentation and they don't feel sticky on my lips at all despite the thick consistency. The overall look is milky nude glossy lips without any distinct shimmery bits. My lips feel plumper and moisturized thanks to the moisturizing agents (sodium hyaluronate, atelocollagen, royal jelly extract, rosemary extract, oriental wormwood extract, loquat leaf extract)volumizing complex

Don't apply on chapped lips as these glosses will accentuate the dryness which ain't a pretty sight. I would say it'll look gross?

The Body Shop "Brush with Fashion" Limited Collection For Eyes 02 A La Mode.

"This eye palette features three pearlescent shades in silver, white and pink, and a matte black. It includes a mini Eye Definer in 01 Black and features collectable packaging designed by London College of Fashion."

This is part of TBS haul I'd gotten awhile ago.

My favorite is the silver color!

Swatches with just one swipe. I guess the black e/s have to be used wet? Coz it isn't pigmented at all -.-

I've problem with the pink e/s or izzit my problem? It ain't showing well on me.. *sad*

I like the intensity of the silver e/s as well as the white e/s which imparts a pretty soft glow on my brow bone area. See the pink e/s "refuse" to look pink on me >.<

See what I mean by super dated LOTD? The ugly spot above my lips. Now, it's no longer around thanks to the facial and skincare I've been using!

Face:

  • Maybelline Pure Mineral Two-Way Cake Foundation OC-1
  • Melliesh Cheek Color 02 Baby Peach

 

Eyes:

  • The Body Shop "Brush with Fashion" Limited Collection For Eyes 02 A La Mode
  • Dolly Wink Volume Mascara

 

Lips:

  • Canmake Nudy Glow Rouge 02 Strawberry Whip

2 comments:

  1. I was so tempted to get that cute 2-way cake from Maybelline too but didn't cos I hae loose powders lying around.
    TBS eyeshadow looks gd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gd at self-control.. Yups the TBS eyeshadow is really that good!

    ReplyDelete