Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random: "The Sheng Siong Show" @ Mediacorp

This took place 2 weeks ago. I shall try my utmost best to catch up on my dated blog posts >.<

And so, it was a hard time (again) deciding where to settle our dinner. It wasn't long before we decided on Japanese Gourmet Town (3-in-1 concept). It houses Botejyu (Osaka)Yoshimi (Hokkaido), and Ajisen (Kyushu).

It's been ages since I last had Ajisen Ramen. It took me quite long to finally decide on Crayfish Ramen Set which comes with drink (iced lemon tea) + side dish (ebi fry). The ebi fry tasted alright. I like that it's not over greasy.

The noodles was surprisingly good! Springy texture without the starchy taste. The noodle portion was just right thankfully, coz I always had a hard time finishing the noodles in the past. I don't like to waste food, you see. Overall, it wasn't enough to satisfy my hunger (b'coz of the pathetic tiny bit of crayfish meat).. I was still pretty hungry after which =.=

Tasted pretty good but too much overkills. The sunny-side-up is oh-so-tempting!

My sis reached Vivocity and we proceeded to our destination - Mediacorp. Train to Toa Payoh then cab over. Supposed to reach at 630pm but we reached at 7ish. We were still early though coz "The Sheng Siong Show" was supposed to start at 8pm.

We were just in time to see 'em rehearse :D

This super lucky lady won $12,220 (!!!!!!) just by shopping at Sheng Siong.. *faints*

Dasmond Koh & Kym Ng. Kym so pretty!

Aiyo.. I thought no one will watch this show.. My colleague actually sms-ed me and ask why I there.. She saw me laughing on TV (SO UNGLAM lor!) =.=" Her bf even posted on FB the same question.. So paisei hahas!

Overall, the show was pretty boring seriously. Not very entertaining somehow.

Well, went there to experience how a "LIVE" variety show is like.. Also to listen to Jones Ong 石康鈞 sing "LIVE".. He wasn't feeling well that night, but he sang pretty okay (though not the best). Ah mei also agree that he has a good voice.

Think b'coz of time constraint, he sang only ONE song "另一种温暖".. Super nice song though the MTV is kinda off..

And he seemed to like black alot.. The previous time @ Cozycot event, he also wore black.

The show ended at 9pm and we went Toa Payoh for supper @ MOS Burger.

Ending this random post with 2 black & white photos of yours truly.. :D

3 comments:

  1. Woo :) were the pics of Kym taken by you? She really does look gorgeous! I've seen her in real life and she is just so petite and full of energy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx at our randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yups taken by me (: I saw her in person before too.. Petite lady with unique features..

    Chantana, yea but quite fun ma.. though the show not so nice =x

    ReplyDelete