Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A little hauling..

I haven't been keeping track of my hauls. Here I am, with part of my recent hauls :D

Got these Paul & Joe products at the Takashimaya atrium sale, weeks back.

Limited Edition Sahara Collection Finishing Powder. I got this @ $25.

My gf (Serene) also bought their Pressed Powder N, and I helped her to buy 2 more refills coz she love how it makes her face look so radiant! That I must agree with her, coz I saw how glowy her face was!

See how sparkly/shimmery it is? She was scared that the powder is too shimmery for her initially. Can understand why hahas :D

Powder+casing $30, refill $20.

I got this eye color ($15) coz I kinda like the color swatched. A pretty unique color (to me).

I would describe the color as greenish grey.

I seriously have so many shampoos/conditioners at home.. And so, I thought I would give these TRESemmé shampoo/conditioner a miss. But.. Obviously not.. >.< After reading tweets and blog entries, I caved in and bought 'em at the neighbourhood Guardian Pharmacy (the same day I bought the MBD "Blooming of Beauty" Masks). I chose Moisture Rich since there were not many choices left. Not a bad choice I would say. In fact, a pretty good one :p

$14.90 BOGO for such big bottles! Super worth it! BUT as of now, the promotion is over according to Serene. She actually wanted to buy during her office hours but she was told, the promotion was over.

It's a MUST to use shampoo/conditioner coz without using the conditioner, my hair feels really dry to touch after shampoo-ing. I do feel that my hair has become much softer and smoother after using for weeks. I like the scent, but it doesn't really lingers on though. Now that my hair color has become so bright, it's important that I take proper care of my hair. Damaged bright colored hair ain't exactly a pretty sight eh.

I bought Etude House Petite Darling Nails HD Beam BL504 on impulse @ $5.90. Not really cheap I know :s

And, I got this as a freebie! Cute right? Ooo.. It's a mirror :D

I like how pretty it looks when swatched on my nails in the shop.. BUT..

The application part isn't smooth at all. The formula is too thick & gooey :/ This blue is pretty though..

And, guess what? I got these Pantene Clinicare products @ Watsons! Yes, locally! Like finally! I don't think it's cheap.. $14.90 each, Frizz Defense Hair Serum and Hair Time Renewal One Wash Treatment. Haven't try 'em as yet.

BD Alcohol Swabs, $6.95 I think $5.95. Any idea where to get cheaper ones? :D

Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 PA++ Triple Lightening UVA & UVB Protection Lotion $10ish. I bought this totally for the TRIPLE LIGHTENING claim! So wanna lighten my body skin tone coz my face looks much fairer.. I like the mild scent and that it's not oily. It is easily absorbed into skin and I literally use the lotion for my entire body (yes every bit :x). My skin feels so moisturized after use *happy mode* :D Hopefully it'll really lighten my body skin tone.. *pray hard*

Did you manage to get these Tangs Beauty Hall $5 vouchers via the Be Green & Get Rewarded program? I haven't utilize 'em as yet. Know not what to buy coz these can't be used for certain brands like MAC(!!) *sad*

Anyway, the vouchers are good to use til 30 June 2011.

Something random. My current cardholder, gotten from a Japanese magazine. There's a matching lil' tote bag as well.

Polaroid photo of my girlfriend.. It's me la.. My long hair days.. heh..

Last but not least, a really cute and inexpensive owl necklace I got from a shop @ Orchard Cineleisure. Chantana also got herself a really unique-looking owl necklace. It was on the fun-filled day I blogged about sometime ago.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading (:

6 comments:

  1. The Paul & Joe box look so pretty! Is the finishing powder good??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahas haven't try yet.. Will update you then..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how clear your pictures are. the mirror from etude house so cheery! n the owl necklace is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx dear, credits to my Canon camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG U look super sweeeeeet in long hair!! Look like 18 yrs old hehehehe.. now look sexy n hot stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee =p thanks sayang for the oh-so-sweet comment <3 it'll take me ages to grow my hair long again

    ReplyDelete