Monday, June 4, 2012

My Classy Work Bag from Tocco Tenero

Oh yeah~ Our favorite time-of-the-year is here - GSS! It's time for hard-core shoppers to go crazy on hauling... are you one of 'em? I think I am.

Bag lovers rejoice as Tocco Tenero is having up to 70% off storewide!

For the month of May, I decided to visit Changi City Point outlet to choose my bag. The location is indeed more convenient for me since I stay in the east area. 

There, I saw quite a number of bags that I've not seen before at Wisma Atria outlet. The pretty totes retail for just $159. Fyi, that's the price before discount. 

For new arrivals, there's 10% discount.

There's discount of 30-50% for bags on this rack! 

I love these snake print handbags! Nice right?

Love the cheery colors especially the green one! 

 

DALLY Satchel

Dimensions: 34 x 24 x 11

Material: Croc-embossed cowhide

Hardware: Gold

Closure: Twist-lock

Available colors: Red, Black

www.toccotenero.com

My new classy work bag in fiery red - DALLY Satchel ($199)

I chose red instead of black b'coz it distinctively stands out from the crowd. A classy red bag does attract quite a fair bit of attention. Most importantly, it adds a little spice to an otherwise plain ensemble. You can't go wrong with red, black and white 

Just look at the bags galore behind me... this is truly a bag heaven!

Psst... there's promotion (refer to image above) for DBS/POSB card members! 

Happy GSS shopping at Tocco Tenero (:

CLICK HERE & HERE to read about my Tocco Tenero experiences.

For more info and latest updates on Tocco Tenero:

Website: www.toccotenero.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/toccotenero

***All info are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment