Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mentholatum Organic Certified Lipbalm

Recently, I was introduced to the new eco-certified Organic Lipbalm range by Japan's No.1 Lipcare Brand - Mentholatum Lipcare. Intrigued by the use of "all natural organic oils", I was really excited to try 'em!

Introducing Mentholatum Organic Certified Lipbalms with the Highest Eco-Cert accreditation:

  • Free of artificial chemicals, preservatives or colorants
  • Healthy, safe and gentle enough even for sensitive lips
  • Recyclable and biodegradable

Using a nourishing blend of natural oils from renowned organic farms globally, its creamy and non-sticky texture glides on smoothly for soft, silky lips.

Organic ingredients are sourced from internationally renowned organic farms:

  • African Organic Shea Butter - soothes & heals dry lips
  • Spanish Organic Oil - fights ageing & prevents chapped lips
  • Argentinean Organic Jojoba Oil - provides long-lasting hydration
  • Columbian Organic Coconut Oil - softens skin for silky smooth lips

My thoughts:

I seriously can't live without lipbalms, especially when I work in a fully air-conditioned office. It is an absolute must-have in my makeup pouch. 

My lips are often dehydrated, prone to crack and bleed. There is a wide variety of lipbalms in the market. However, not all have the ability to soothe and heal dry, cracked lips. I'm really glad that Mentholatum Organic Certified Lipbalms are able to soothe and heal my dry, cracked lips! 

The lipbalms glide on very smoothly, leaving a colorless sheen on my lips. There is a slight oily feel, which feels soothing instead of uncomfortable. My lips stay moisturized and hydrated for hours, in an air-conditioned environment. I tend to reapply every 3 to 4 hours. After using them for few weeks, I notice my lips have become much healthier than before. My lips are now softer and smoother (lesser fine lines). No more bleeding!

I enjoy using both flavors 

  • Lavender & Orange - Hmm... I'm not a fan of lavender... BUT thankfully, it is pretty mild. And, I personally think it blends really well with orange :D
  • Raspberry & Strawberry - The berry flavor sits well with me, as it's not too sweet. I don't really like lipbalms that are strongly flavored, so much so that I can actually taste it :S

Retails at $7.90 each. Available at Watsons, Guardian, supermarkets and departmental stores.

Like Lipice (Sg) FB Page to redeem a complimentary LipIce sample.

***All product info & unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    This means that you actually burn fat by consuming coconut fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete