Monday, June 11, 2012

LoveMore Rose Crystal & Tourmaline Peptide Moisturizing Duo Lifting Mask

Weekends are short-lived moments. To beat the Monday blues, I'm now mask-ing with LoveMore Rose Crystal & Tourmaline Peptide Moisturizing Duo Lifting Mask. A nice skin-pampering session after a long day at work.

Lovin' the cute girly packaging as always ♥

Each box contains 5pcs of mask, retailing at $9.90. Currently, it's at a promotional price of $8.90. That's less than $2 per mask!

Rose crystal & tourmaline peptide have excellent moisturizing benefits!

It also contains this rhodochrosite extract, an anti-stress ingredient which fights ageing by preserving cells to release collagen and elastin fibers, soothes and relaxes the skin.

- ingredients list -

I'm not sure if my face is getting bigger... coz this lifting mask feels tighter, as compared to ones I'd used before. I can feel that there's more firming effect this time. As mentioned before, the mask does adhere better with ear-hooks.

I love the pleasant scent of rose water. It has this relaxing effect on me, improves my mood somehow.

After gently massaging the essence into the skin, my skin feels and looks more hydrated. From what I see, it clearly looks less stressed than before. That sums up my thoughts about this mask, a new favorite of mine (:

***All product info are extracted from Secretive.sg.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment