Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Red Carpet Gel Manicure - Simply Stunning!

When Kiyora told me there would be complimentary gel manicure(s) for us at Sasa Jurong Point Official Opening Event, I was super duper happy and excited...! I was so looking forward to getting my nails prettified. I'll be talking about the Sasa event in a separate post (:

I'm new to Red Carpet Manicure. Have not heard of this brand prior the event. Well, you can always check out their products at Sasa Jurong Point >> LED Gel Polish in various gorgeous colors, Purify - Pre & Post Application Cleanser, Erase - Gel Nail Polish Remover, Professional LED Light, etc.

Red Carpet Manicure is specially created for DIY gelish manicure. 

The color I chose was 116 Simply Stunning. A safe color option for working ladies. Hmm... you don't wanna be too "loud" at work (;

I was contemplating between these two colors. The purple looked exceptionally gorgeous on Vivian, b'coz of her fair skin tone. Oh... btw, I'm super envious of her long nail beds can! >.<~~

Here's a pic of my fresh gel manicure. 

As of now, the nails on my left hand are still in pristine condition. No chips, cracks and whatnots. However, that's not the case for the nails on my right hand... two of 'em are chipped (after 2 weeks) *sad* 

Anyway, I LOVE my Simply Stunning pinky nude nails 

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! Amazing condition after wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gel nail polish lasts and lasts! (: i still have mine on.. though its been like.. a month! haha.. btw can gel polishes be removed on our own using normal nail polish removers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okameinko & dooey89, agree much! They last so much longer than the usual manicure. Hmm... they can't be removed using the normal removers =.=

    ReplyDelete