Sunday, June 3, 2012

SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask

I just had a skin pampering session, using SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask. It always feel good to mask after a long day of work. Weekdays, I mean. 

This mask sounds like a luxury much? Black Pearl + White Truffle extracts!

ingredients list

The mask material is neither thin nor flimsy, strong enough for me to slightly stretch the mask to fit my face without any tears. 

I do find that the mask size runs a lil' small for my big face. In my opinion, its "not-so-stretchable" feature does help to enhance the firming and lifting effects somehow. Despite that, it doesn't feel uncomfortably tight on me. 

The mask feels so soothing on the skin. And, it has this light sweet floral scent, which puts me on a relaxed mode.

Though the essence has a slightly viscous consistency, it doesn't take long for the essence to be fully absorbed. That is, after I pat the essence gently after mask removal. A minute at most. The initial sticky feel is all gone by then. My skin feels well-hydrated, and looks more radiant than before. I notice my pores are visibly minimized. Overall, I think it's good enough for me to repurchase in future.

Retails at $2 (1pc), $8.80 (box of 5pcs). There's promotion going on right now @ Secretive.sg >> CLICK HERE & HERE

That's all. Hope my review helps (:

3 comments:

  1. Love your new photo; stunning look and lovely lipstick (I want one of those, so pretty!) Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I love fasks masks. Sexylook has such nice packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catarina Pereira, thanks for your lovely compliments (:

    paperdollrevenge, thanks! i know, coz i saw ur reviews on mask (:

    ReplyDelete