Wednesday, January 26, 2011

[11.01.11] Celebration Dinner @ Palm Beach Seafood (One Fullerton) + LOTD: Vampish Not

What did you do on 11.01.11 ?

That day night, I went for my agency celebration dinner @ Palm Beach Seafood (One Fullerton). Thanks Carey (my manager), for the treat !

V54, CAA.

Love the night scenery.

Same wide smiles ^^

(Photos with dates, credit to Shannon, my dear gf in pink )

I used my camera to take only a few pathetic photos eg. this. Hahas xD

Most of the food items were pretty much disappointing.

My favorite dish, the soup was really super tasty !

Yum yum :d~

Crab feast: Double-Baked Crab, Chili Crab and Black Pepper Crab. The most drool-worthy one is the Award-winning Double-Baked Crab.

Dessert time. Fruits galore: mango, jackfruit, mangosteen, longan and i-dunno-what-izzit-called =.=

My LOTD was very simple, since I didn't want to do smoky eyes.

I used the Rimmel 007 Cafe Latte Palette I won from Faezah.

Swatches above are without base, below are with TFSI as base.

The brown is reddish which looks kinda vampish. I applied rather lightly which makes the look more "friendly" ? The colors look dull and boring but actually they're not. I do like the colors pretty much.


What I used ?

  • Sana Naginata Eyebrow 03 Honey
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Rimmel 007 Cafe Latte Palette
  • ZA Cutie Curl Volume Mascara
  • Silkygirl Silky White Lightening Liquid Foundation 01 Ivory
  • Lioele Real Crystal Powder Pact no.2
  • Shu Uemura Glow On Blush - Sienna Marble
  • L'oreal Super Liner Black
  • Anna Sui Eyeliner Pencil WP 900

No comments:

Post a Comment