Friday, January 7, 2011

LOTD: Simply Gold (feat. Integrate Winter 2010 Rainbow Grade Eyes Limited Edition and ..)

This is my very 1st LOTD of 2011. For this LOTD, I used Integrate Winter 2010 Rainbow Grade Eyes Limited Edition for the 1st time. Frankly speaking, I wasn't THAT impressed with this eye palette (seriously). I got this thanks to Christie (:

I really love how this photo turns out. Random, hahas (X

Pardon my super messy fringe :p I'm lovin' my EOS Pink Flower Series lenses to bits !

The colors are real sheer, and it takes several layers of application to really see the colors =.=

That's my real lashes, coated with the new Rimmel Great Curl Volume Mascara. Not waterproof btw. Love at 1st try !

I also tried the new super duper fine Rimmel liquid eyeliner (OOS at NAC Watsons). It is TOO fine for my liking coz I love to draw thickly for my monolids. And so, I bought the 2nd last piece of the mascara :p Yes, the volumizing effect is amazing ! I believe the curl effect will be much better if it's waterproof version. Not much clumping though I applied several layers to get my desired lashes. Separates my lashes nicely. The black is very intense, I like !

I did try it on Jessie's lashes and her eyes appear bigger (; She didn't get the mascara, not a impulse buyer like me hahas xD

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi on my lips. The color is redder actually. Perfect for a subtle red lips look ! Very wearable, at least to me :p

Integrate Winter 2010 Rainbow Grade Eyes Limited Edition.

Get what I mean by really sheer colors ? Those who love eyeshadow colors to be intense/pigmented, should steer clear of this. For the swatches, I layer at least 2-3 times. There's not much contrast among the lighter colors, except for the "darkest" bronzey brown color. I like the rainbow powder which is more shimmery than the rest but it'll be MUCH better if the color is more pigmented. Not very pink eh.

Hmm overall, it's still pretty good for makeup beginners and those who prefer a much simple and pleasant look. You won't go wrong using this (;

Pink swirl blush from Muji.

I prefer this to the "Shu Uemura" lookalike one coz the color payoff is sooo much better ! The other one works more like a highlighter IMO. Very pretty pink, isn't it ? Adds a flush of pink on my chubby cheeks :D See the fine shimmers ? What's not to like ? :p

I didn't camwhore much, unlike the usual me x:

What I used for this LOTD:

  • Skin79 Absolute Total BB Cream SPF37 PA+++
  • Lioele Real Crystal Powder Pact no.2
  • Maybelline Perfect Concealer 01
  • Sana Naginata Eyebrow 03 Honey
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Integrate Winter 2010 Rainbow Grade Eyes Limited Edition
  • Etude House Eye Glow Pencil 2
  • Anna Sui Eyeliner Pencil WP 900
  • Rimmel liquid eyeliner
  • Muji Pink Swirl Blush
  • MAC Viva Glam Cyndi

 

That's all. Thanks for reading (:

10 comments:

  1. Dont get the waterproof rimmel mascara... I tried the non-waterproof one at their workshop and LOVE the lengthening effect! But I was not a fan of non-waterproof mascaras.. so I bought the waterproof version, and it doesnt curl cos the formula was too heavy!! Suck to the max.. I only used like less then 5times and I dump it. (Waste my money! And I did a review back then.. lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the first pic! It almost doesnt look like you! (Seriously!) lolx~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first picture (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. the eyeshadow looks more packed with glitters than pigments! woah I'm loving the Rimmel mascara on you & the muji swirl blush looks interesting! how much does it sell for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chantana, thanks for the advice ! Luckily I never buy. These non WP ones are really good, IMO (;

    Jones, seriously I know don't look like me. That's why I like ma. Make me sad only T^T

    Michelle, thanks ._. Dunno it's a happy or sad thing.

    Syidah, yups shimmers too ! The Muji swirl blush is $16, I think. Well pigmented, good buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first picture is so gorgeouss! Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) And the pink blush is so lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank youuuuuu ! (; Yups agree much !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Verlyn, Wow lovly LOTD you have.. The EOS flower series contact lenses very pretty! Everytime see you wear contact lenses, feel like buying them... nice nice(",)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) You look as pretty as always..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yvonne, thanks dear ! You can always order online , very affordable and pretty (:

    Noppi, thanks babe (:

    ReplyDelete