Monday, January 3, 2011

Undeclared Hauls & Gifts 2010 Part 1

This is just Part 1 of my "Undeclared Hauls & Gifts of 2010". Yes, more to come (so much for my laziness). Hmm I'm not going into details btw (:

 

1st up, the Urban Decay NAKED palette.

The GWP (gifts with $120 UD purchase).

 

Next, Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland.

Sorry that I couldn't capture the colors that well =.= Click here for better photos from a random blog: http://themakeupdrawer.blogspot.com (:

 

Too Faced Leopard Love.

3-in-1: Bronze, Blush, Brighten.

 

And, my very 1st Sleek Palette - Limited Edition Divine Palette !

Yes, my favorite pink(s) ! BUT I seldom use pink(s) for eye makeup. It's time to start eh x:

 

Nature Republic !

Only 2 items bought. Nature Republic Grapefruit Body Lotion and Collagen Pop Gloss No.4 Berry. The lotion smells exactly like the grapefruit, heavenly ! The lipgloss smells like F&N Grape !

See the blue micro-shimmers 

No sticky feeling. Shimmery gloss look with a hint of berry color.

Well, I bought it b'coz of the word "collagen" (X

 

Chantana's recommendation - ZA Deep Cleansing Oil x 2.

BOGO !

Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold Age Reverse Clear Cream (with Bird's Nest Essence) and GWP.

Bio-essence Tanaka White Skin White Perfecting Stretch Masks.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Masks.

Cleo January 2011 issue. I don't really fancy the cover =.=

New simple heels from U.R.S & inc.

Bling bling slippers from Mitju.

 

Ok, now to the "Gifts" part.

Free Glow Magazine with Dove haircare freebies sent via mail.

Pupa goodies bag.

Participated in Laneige FB giveaway.

A notebook as well.

 

Another giveaway by Strip FB.

 

Part of the Kose goodies bag (when I volunteered to be workshop "model")

BEAUTÉ de KOSÉ Esprique Precious Double Shine Face Powder.

 

Jessie gave me these (;

Thanks ! Lancôme, Lancaster, Beauty Credit and Maybelline goodies :D

AND this X'mas gift(s). Love ya loads ! *muackies* 

 

Ryna's X'mas gift to me :p

Teal necklace & earrings set from Diva ! Thanks babe (:

Lastly, random Lotree samples I got from ALT Heeren.

11 comments:

  1. shitload of awesome stuffsss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUper DUper great Haul.. Im loving the Bling slippers from Mitju... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah,that's a whole load of stuffs!Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Haha. That's A LOT!!! Awesome!!! :D

    Could you swatch Too Faced Leopard Love? Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna own a leopard love too! Nice haul (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fatin, hehe =p

    Linnera, yeah it was love at 1st sight x:

    Aizutto, I'm luckier IF I don't have to pay for 'em lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlene, =p

    Swatch link from random blog. http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/i-can-see-right-through-the-too-faced-leopard-love-complexion-perfection-kit-and-i-like-what-i-see/

    Michelle, not sure if it's still available .. maybe online ? (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling have u tried the De Slick and All Nighter? I tot of buying them but wanna try them out first..if ur not keen on them and wanna sell, i wanna buy from u kay? muaks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna see the part 2!!! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG @ the GWP of the UD items!
    The sleek palette looks like a blush palette! (',)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tasha, whatsapp-ed ya !

    Chantana, hahas ok !

    Hazel, yea that's what I thought so as well .. Blush palette (;

    ReplyDelete