Thursday, January 27, 2011

LOTD: Almost Nude + Dinner @ Kko Kko Nara

Just neutral colors used.

I didn't use black eyeliner as well. Very work appropriate, great for dating *grins* and when you don't feel like having fancy colors (think blue, green, purple, etc) on your eyes *duh*.

The whole look, is well, natural in a sense. You can safely skip the colored lenses, really.

What I used ?

  • Sana Naginata Eyebrow 03 Honey
  • Stila Kitten e/s
  • Rimmel 007 Cafe Latte Palette
  • Anna Sui Eyeliner Pencil WP 900
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
  • Skin79 Absolute Total BB Cream SPF37 PA+++
  • Lioele Real Crystal Powder Pact no.2
  • Shu Uemura Glow On Blush - Sienna Marble

 

Scroll down all the way if you're more interested in food than my camwhorin' photos. Hahas !

 

:

:

:

 

Went to Kko Kko Nara, located near Tanjong Pagar MRT station. Oh, they're famous for their fried chicken btw.

Dinner opening hours start at 530pm and we were their 1st customers ! See -> nobody at sight.

Stoned look coz I was SUPER HUNGRY !

Hmm the ventilation of the place wasn't so good. It's inevitable that we'll smell of Korean food after which =.=

Side dish, I forgot what is this ._.

??, cucumber, kimchi.

Simply no regrets ordering this kimchi soup with pork ! Delicious to the max and very filling too ! There's mushroom, broccoli, tofu, onion, kimchi and belly pork slices :d~ Just add $5 for a bigger serving. The soup is so good that we literally finished every single bit, no kidding ! Heavenly, divine~

Rice set which comes with fried egg and the round thingy I dunno what izzit =.= Looks like luncheon meat eh.

And so, fried chicken is their specialty. At 1st, it did sound pretty weird to me coz I'll think of KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) instead. We ordered the soy garlic sauce fried chicken. Guess how much this dish cost ? $20++ !! Freaking expensive !! BUT damn freaking delicious as well !! Imagine paying $5 for a chicken wing. DOTS. It's best to visit Kko Kko Nara during lunch time coz they've food items that ain't available during dinner time. PLUS the price of food items are cheaper during lunch time !

Thanks for reading !

7 comments:

  1. I'm drooling!!! I want to eat too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the side dish is something radish?
    I remember I tasted it once when I was working at Korean BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantana, after CNY we go eat ! Lunch better =p

    Aizutto, I think so too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK ok ... how the pricing?? Ex???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite ex .. Coz Korean food are always ex .. About $20ish per pax depending on what you order .. Lunch time pricing cheaper !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What brand is your contact lense dear? i like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GEO Nudy Pink lenses (:

    ReplyDelete