Friday, January 14, 2011

"Superstar" Day (Food + LOTD: Purplicious Princess Fantasy)

After the Bio-essence event ended, I went to meetup with my gf. Initially thought of just going for some caffeine fix at Coffee & Toast (Citylink Mall). We somehow ended at a place where we shouldn't be x:

No, not KFC. We went to Chicking (Marina Square). Jessie recommended this place as the chicken meat is tender and juicy :d~ YUM YUM ! And not oily, I like ! We shared the 2pc chicken meal as we did have lunch. Umm this was a mini tea break LOL

 

The meal consists of chicken ribs (her favorite), chicken drumstick (my favorite), whipped potato x 2 & ice lemon tea. $6.50 but we paid only $5.50 coz got discount coupon :p

KFC, Popeyes, Arnold's, Chicking. Which one you prefer ?

Chicking whipped potato has a buttery taste which I like. BUT I don't like the brown gravy. Luckily, Jessie's preference is exact opposite xD

A few hours later, Kelvin picked ups up and drove us to Golden Mile Food Centre for dinner.

I had the famous Chung Cheng Prawn Mee (dry). Generous serving indeed for just $3 ! See the amount of chilli o.O There's prawn, pork ribs, sliced eggs, tau pok. Not the best I'd eaten so far. The soup was pretty good (refillable somemore). I still Beach Road Prawn Noodle House !

Jessie's favorite famous 91 Char Kway Teow, which I don't really like much. Rather healthy coz of the veggies added, without pork/lard sounds so wrong =.= I still prefer the sinful version with lotsa pork/lard x:

 

:

:

:

 

Camwhore time :3

On my face:

  • Bio-essence Platinum BB Cream
  • Lioele Real Crystal Powder Pact no.2 (sparingly on eye area only)
  • Muji Pink Swirl Blush

 

On my eyes:

  • Sana Naginata Eyebrow 03 Honey
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
  • Sasatinnie Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara - Black
  • CandyDoll Highlighter - Marshmallow Purple
  • SMH e/s - Ultra Violet
  • Ed Pinaud Magical e/s No.05
  • Etude House Eye Glow Pencil 2
  • Anna Sui Eyeliner Pencil WP 900

 

On my lips:

  • Nature Republic Age Slick Dual Secret Lip Color & Gloss 04 Coral Pink

 

I like that it's non sticky and gives my lips a fuller look. I love this pink on me and the awesome shimmers It stays on pretty well and my lips did feel moisturized. No annoying scent. The downside is none other than the rather bulky packaging. That's about it. Thanks for reading (:

15 comments:

  1. I love prawn mee!! Always lookout for yummy one.. (The one at ION basement foodcourt is nice.. but I prefer the younger lady who cook it... if auntie.. avoid it! lolx)

    Beach Road prawn noodle house is at which part of beach rd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Chantana is so detailed!
    I have not tried Chicking but I know I hate Popeyes coz everything is too salty.
    I like their biscuit but even that is kinda salty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantana, I don't have strong preference for prawn mee but I just like to eat anything that's goes well with my taste-buds heh heh (; Ooo I shall go ION foodcourt check it out .. If aunty then I don't eat ! 370 East Coast Road

    Hazel, I don't really fancy Popeyes . I like the biscuit crust only with maple syrup which sadly, they don't serve it anymore .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow at the amount of chilli!
    I've not heard of Chicking yet (mountain turtle me) but so far I still prefer the old traditional KFC even though their standard drops a lot over these years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Chicking and also Texas Chicken.Popeyes was okay for me.I like the biscuit!Arnolds was quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy, very spicy lor .. Hmm I prefer M'sia KFC .. Certain KFC outlets still serve good standard of freied chicken ..

    Aizutto, oh ya Texas Chicken .. I saw this when I went to NEX .. It's just beside Leonard Drake .. I quite like Arnold's but kinda oily though

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovelovelove the lips!! I'm so into this kinda lip colours.. hahhax~ But definitely not able to cover my dark lips =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Prawn mee!! But I dont really into the "prawn" hahaha.. I eat prawn.. but if I'm with my family, I give it to my mum/dad .. cos I prefer raw prawn :P or half cook prawn (where the color havent turn into red)

    East Coast ah.. so far!

    Ming: cover it with concealer liao then use lor... or find something more peachy??? kekekke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jones, yay to sweet pink lips :3 a lip concealer will do !

    Chantana, eee I don't like raw prawn or half-cooked ones =.= Nice meh ? The taste so funny leis .. Yesss East Coast hahas !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice... the texture and taste are sweet and less chalky(lolx.. I donno how to explain... not as stiff(???) as cooked one)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried today again .. Still don't like the raw taste =.=

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAhhaha... I think it like alot of foods... it's either you like or dont like~ ME LOVE <3 kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also like to eat all kinds of food leis .. Just happen not to like raw prawn s:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm...this looks really yummy!! I've never had pllaea before- but I love the colour of this =) It looks really good!I have those days too! It's usually after seeing something really nice on someone's blog- the day after, all I'm thinking of is that, and when I'll be able to make it =)

    ReplyDelete